twentynine

after the hour long interview, Shawn invited me to eat. it was wrong i know, but i agreed.

imessages

bella 🤩
meet me at the Plaza Bistro on Main in 20 for lunch with shawn pleaseeee
wardo
see ya ✌🏽☺️

"what the boyfriend doesn't trust you" shawn snaps me out of my bubble.

"oh i wasn't texting hi—"

"i'm joking bella"  he snickers, "i actually wanted to tell you something, you know camilla right?"

"cabello? of course i know her"  i confirm as we get into the uber that awaited us.

"yea, we're sort of a thing now. so if that helps makes you boyfriend feel more secure about your relationship, feel free to tell him"

"he's not insecure about us... and if you're actually dating her, then what was with the comment earlier?" i question his comment

"about running back to you? oh come on bella, it's all for press, you know that. it gives people the sense of hope and eternal love."

"it didn't seem like it" i counterback

"you know i love you but i can't really wait until you figure out you want to be with me"

"i don't want to be with you though, like ever!" i reply to his stupid comment.

"whatever lie you have to tell yourself babe"

"stop the car" i tell the driver

"what are you doing?" shawn asks

"i'm getting out, as of now i no longer represent you. i'll have my dad contact you with the next move in getting you a manger but i will not stand by and let you disrespect me. we've been friends a really long time but i will not allow you to be a total DICK HEAD to me" i yell getting out of the car.

"do you realize what you're doing bella, come on you're gonna show your dad how bad you're fucking up?"

"i'm not fucking up, but your career without me will" i smiled, slamming the door shut.

i call Edwin and tell him to meet me in the Bronx instead. we met at a Dominican restaurant where i told him about the car ride with Shawn.

"wait, he really said he would come running back to you during the interview?" ed laughed

"YEA, like he didn't say my name or anything but cameras were in the studio recording us and when he said that he looked over at me. so at this point i'm just waiting for it to be released and all the stans to come at me" i explain

"what are you telling nick?"

"well obviously everything that happened, i think he'll be happy about me dropping shawn. i just don't know how he'll take finding out we used to be like a sexual thing"

"was it just sex? or was there more?"

"i mean at a point i thought it was something more, but then i saw it wasn't so nope just sex"

after we finished eating, Ed showed me through his town, like where he went to school, where he lived, the best clothing shops, and his favorite music shop. he dropped me off at the train station, where i made me was back to jersey.

imessages
nicholas ❤️
coming home anytime soon?
bella 🤩
already on my way back love 💕
nicholas ❤️
meet me on the rooftop
_______________________________

i got to nicks home and made my way upstairs into his room. i placed my stuff on the table and climbed out the window to the roof. candles were scattered across the top lit up, illuminating the dark night. a huge inflatable bed laid in the middle with my favorite boy sitting there gazing at the stars.

"boo" i say trying to scare him

"i heard your footsteps climbing up" he laughed, " come join me"

"what's this?"

"i used to come up here all the time before to do all my thinking" he smiled, " the last time i came up here was the day before we got sent out to LA for the band"

"how does the reality compare to your dreams my boy" i lay next to nick taking a look up at the stars.

"it doesn't. my life has been so much more incredible, especially the you" he kisses my forehead.

"babe, i don't wanna ruin the moment but i need to tell you about something that happened earlier with shawn?"

"the running back to you?" he laughed

"umm, yea... how did you know?"

"the interview was on livestream bella"

"you watched a shawn mendes interview?" i asked confused.

"well yea but i just wanted to see you, anyways i heard his comment but then i looked at your face and you were for real like disgusted and i couldn't stop laughing, so i'm pretty much over it"

" pun intended?" i laugh
_______________________________
NEW POST

" pun intended?" i laugh _______________________________                                NEW POST

***likes | *** comments
isabella.marie blame nicholas carter mara for blocking the view 🙂
user1 nick is the view 😻
shawnmendes ^debatable
user2 at this point i'm like 100% sure shawn and her used to be a thing and i'm pissed because she not even pretty to drop everything
user3 ^agreed
therealnickmara @shawnmendes, we got a problem bro?
zionkuwonu ^back up is on its way 😈
edwinhonoret ^rt
brandon_arreaga ^rt
theaustinporter ^rt
________________________________

a/n: so this is a filler, but i think it's gonna get good like really soon when they all get back home together so be ready 😛

thanks for the votes and comments ❤️love ya