nine

imessages
                            PM GROUPCHAT
me:  
left with Shawn already, meet us at the dance studio @7.
ed:
got it boss 😇😅
brandon:
if I don't get lost 👍🏼
austin:
it's like that bella? just gonna leave us ☹️
nick:
guess that answers my question.
zion:
^dont think this is about dance anymore 🐸☕️
_______________________________

Shawn and I walked down to the coffee shop around the corner  and caught up on the from the last time we had seen each other.

"so, exactly why are you here?" I asked

"I missed you B, obviously I had to come see you.... and I need help on some songs" he laughed.

"of course you did mendes"

"listen, I could drop these songs tomorrow but they wouldn't be as good without your help. so what do you say B, will you help me?"

Shawn and I had a strange relationship. When he first met we were both too young to date or think about anything being in a mature relationship. As we grew, out friendship remained strong, but occasionally flipped into a more sexual friendship. We both knew the next morning we would go our own ways and remain friends as if nothing had ever happened, but sometimes I really missed him and wanted to be with him for a longer time.

"okay" I agreed

"just like that? wow that was easier then I thought it would be"

"haha, most definitely not mendes. You have to come with me to class today"

"dance???"

"yes sir, come to hip hop with me today."

"does this have anything to do with that boy living with you?"

"no"

"B, don't lie to me. I saw the way he looked at me when you were on me. I'm not here to judge you, I just wanna know everything before I insert myself in these situations."

"shawn, were not a thing, it was just a fling"

"if you say so, but I guess I'm going to class with you because I need help with these songs."

  NEW POST

****likes | ****comments shawnmendes coffee date in LA with my girl @isabella

shawnmendes coffee date in LA with my girl @isabella.marie
-user638638 can i go on a date with you too?☹️🥰
-user676444 DADDY MENDES OMGGSHG
-user283755 LIKE GIRLFRIEND GIRL??? OR FREIND GIRL??? SOMEONE FIND HER PLSSS😭😭😭😭
-user997286 we need to chill, this is why he never shows us anyone he's dating
10397257 more comments _______________________________

Shawn and I finished our coffee before heading back to the studio across the street. We were stopped twice by fans asking for pictures with the one and only Shawn Mendes. I couldn't help but smile when I saw him with fans because I knew he loved all the support he received from everyone.