twentytwo

it had been a month since we had announced tour and the day had come to leave.  Between loading bags into the bus and filling the cabinets with food, the bus crew was busy getting ready to hit the road.

I was the only girl on a bus with 9 guys. If there was any other female I could bring along, I certainly would but I sort of had no girlfriends except my assistant, but she couldn't be kept away from LA. The 2 PM boys ran in and called dibs on their bunk bed, followed by Jack&Jack. The videographer and bus driver followed not too far behind the boys and hopped in. So long LA, see you in 3 months.

"babe, I saved this bunk for you" Nick called out from the back of the bus.

"oh you're so thoughtful thank you nico" Austin joked, fluttering his eyes.

"not you Goldilocks, I'm talking to Bella" nick pushed Austin out of the way.

"we're not sharing a bunk?" I winked in his direction.

"fuck me, I WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW THAT BELLAS BUNK IS NOW UP FOR SALE AS WE WILL BE SHARING A BUNK... TOGETHER" nick yelled.

"I'm kidding you weirdo, I need my own bed" I laughed opening the curtain and putting my bag on the bed.

"so that's a no on taking your bunk?" edwin popped his head out from a top bunk.

oh boy was this your going to be veryyyy long.
     _______________________________
                               NEW POST

***likes | *** commentsTHEREALNICKMARA hey houston🤪❤️       tagged: isabella

THEREALNICKMARA hey houston🤪❤️
       tagged: isabella.marie
-user1 okay but they're kinda cute
-isabella.maire hi boo 💋
-user2 sluttttttt
-user3 ^how even? 🤐
-edwinhonoret y'all make me hella soft 😫
-user4 favorite couple not even gonna lie ❤️
_______________________________

"we're here" randy, the bus driver said from the from of the bus.

The past couple of days have consisted on lots of video game playing, movie nights, and game boards. Besides the outrageous screaming that is caused by those activities, being with the boys felt like having a big family. 

"what chu thinking about?" Brandon asked plopping himself on the couch next to me.

"you guys are unapologetically your unique self and everyone loves you for it" i say meaning my head on his shoulder.

"I mean, did you ever think if you showed people who you were, they'd like you just as much?"

"wow that was deep, you almost convinced me to become a solo artist"

"REALLY?" his face lit up with excitement.

"fuck no" I laughed.

I dragged him and the rest of the boys outside and into the venue. There was already a line of girls outside the entrance waiting to get a glimpse of the boys. Their voices could be heard singing their songs from inside the venue.