Sleepover

This is probably the most in character Bakugo has ever been in one of these. Just sayin. I really like this one, I think it's hilarious. Hope you enjoy!

\(•-•)/
~Bakugo's POV~

I tried to focus on the music coming from my earbuds rather than the screams and giggles coming from the other side of the room. Somehow, Shitty Hair convinced me to come to this sleepover with Dunce Face, Pinky, and Soy Sauce.

He had begged me for about twenty minutes before I got tired of the sound of his voice and gave in. So here I was, on a Saturday night that I could've been training or sleeping or doing literally anything else.

But no. I'm here trying to ignore these eight-year-olds at a sleepover. I mean, if I could even call it that. I knew I wouldn't be getting any sleep, so it was more of an all-night hangout.

I really wouldn't have come if Kirishima didn't invite me. He's just about the only person who makes my day to day life enjoyable.

I felt I was doing a pretty good job drowning out the noise until I got hit in the face with a pillow.

I slowly raised up my gaze to meet Kaminari's, who's arm was extended towards me.

"You tryna see Jesus Pikachu?" I said in a voice they all knew meant death.

I grabbed the pillow and blasted towards him as fast as I could go. He let out a defensive shock and I fell to the ground.

"HAHA! I just hit Bakugo and survived!" he bragged.

"Tch. Whatever, " I mumbled and began walking back to my corner.

The rest of them giggled while Kami beamed with pride.

Not for long...

I spun on my heel and flopped him in the face with the pillow. Everyone stopped laughing. And then started laughing even harder. Everyone but Dunce Face, of course, was hysterical.

"You thought I'd just give up like that? Tch, you guys don't know me well enough, " I said, sitting down in front of them as they continued laughing.

I saw a flash of tape next to my head wrap around the pillow I had put down. It then flung over to Pinky who immediately melted a hole through it.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" she said playfully as she stuffed the pillow around Kiri's neck.

"Eheh... I was only joking Mina! No need to get upset, " Soy Sauce said, holding his hands up defensively.

Kaminari and Kirishima both sweatdropped simultaneously and I rolled my eyes.

"You should think about your actions before you do something stupid Sero, " she said with a smile that was too friendly for comfort and a glint of determination in her eye.

Kirishima ran up behind her and wrapped his arms around her stomach.

"What the--" she said as I watched silently with slight interest.

"Going up?" he said as his arms hardened and he started doing a backbend.

"Or going... DOWN, " he yelled as he slammed her head into the couch cushions on the floor.

As they both fell to the floor, everyone started giggling uncontrollably.

"Haha! I owe you one for that dude!" Sero laughed.

I let out a slightly amused sigh and they continued talking about random shit I couldn't care less about.

\(•-•)/