The "L Word"

Nobody asked for this! Not a single soul! I just wanted to write fluff! It's also kinda short! Whoops! I sorry that my posting schedule sucks, I'm trying to work on that. Now I have plenty of time on my hands though XD. Stay safe and enjoy the chapter!

\(•-•)/
~Bakugo's POV~

I shifted closer to the warmth next to me as I slowly blinked my eyes open.

I look up to see Kirishima, who had slept over in my room, next to me, his arms wrapped around my torso.

I smiled slightly to myself as I felt his breathing against my chest. I slid out of the bed quietly and stretched out a bit. I felt no need to rush, it was Saturday after all.

I looked back at Kirishima, the angle of the morning sun through my blinds hitting his sleeping face perfectly. I felt my heart skip a little just from the sight.

Shortly after this, Kiri started moving around too, and I watched as his eyes opened to look at me, then close quickly from the sun in his eyes.

"Baku~ come back, it's too cold..." he whined, making grabby hands at me.

I sighed and sat down on the bed next to him. He immediately roped his arms around me and dragged me back into his bare chest.

"Oh cut it out, you big baby!" I said, struggling against him.

He hardened his arms around me, and I sighed and gave up.

I turned to face him and he kissed me on my forehead, giggling at my annoyance.

No words were exchanged for a moment, and even though I had something on my mind, I could tell that Kiri was about to fall asleep and was not letting me go.

We both slowly drifted back to sleep, just as soon as we had awoken.

\(•-•)/
~Time Skip~

I woke up again, abruptly this time, and the sensation of falling washed over me.

Then I hit the floor.

"KIRISHIMA!" I yelled, already knowing what had happened.

He poked his head up slowly and looked over the edge of my bed at me.

I glared at him and stood up.

"Sorry... it was an accident." He said in an innocent tone.

I knew better than that though, and hit him over the head with my hand. He only laughed and later back down, staring at the ceiling.

"Yeah, like fuck it was, " I said, shaking my head, "I should've been up already anyway."

I stared down at his slightly blushing face and sighed.

"Kirishima," I mumbled, and he looked up at me, "can I talk to you about something?"

His eyes suddenly widened. and he sat up, exposing his chest and bed hair, which I tried to ignore.

I sat up with him and kept my eyes directed.

"What is it? Is everything okay?" Kiri said nervously, studying my face.

I looked over at him. He was worried, and I couldn't stand that look on him.

"Y-yeah... everything's fine. I just..." I sighed and wiped my face with my hands.

Being with Kirishima has been the best time of my life. I really like him, and I hope he feels the same. I know he does.

But recently, slowly, I felt that attraction turn into something new and much stronger.

And that scared me.

This new emotion scared me more than anything because I could feel myself turning into putty in his hands. He made me soft, he made me something nobody has ever known me to be. I like it this way. He loves it this way.

What if I lose it? What if, one day, I wake up, and I'm not who he loves anymore? What if I lose him?

I'm scared.

"Kirishima, I... I think I love you," I mumbled, getting quieter as I went on.

"What? Sorry, I didn't hear yo—"

"I said, I love you."

\(•-•)/
~Kirishima's POV~

Silence, instant and deafening, flooded into the room. It seemed like the air itself stopped flowing, because I sure as hell wasn't breathing it.

Bakugo had never said that to me before, and since we were coming up on three months, I was afraid he never would.

I was happy, honestly, happier than I had been since we started dating. But I couldn't help but think, why does he look so sad?

"Bakugo I... are you—"

"Don't say anything yet. Just let me finish, please," he huffed.

I nodded and stared at him, trying to read his expression.

"Kirishima, I love you... more than I've ever loved anything," I could hear my heart beating in my ears, "I need you... all the time. You're all I ever think about."

I nodded and put my hands on top of his.

"I don't know what I'd do without you... I've never felt like that before. I've never needed anyone before..."

Bakugo finally looked up to make eye contact with me, his face glowing red. Just as we made eye contact, a tear rolled down his cheek.

Then another. And then three more. Then they didn't stop.

His lips were pressed together in a thin line, and he looked away from me again, the tears continued falling silently.

I shook my head and put the palms of my hands on his cheeks, wiping away his warm tears with the pads of my thumbs.

It suddenly became clear to me why he was crying. He was scared. He was scared to love me.

"Bakugo... it's okay. I love you too. I need you too."

He nodded, still looking down at the sheets and smiling slightly.

"It's okay, because I love you so much that I'll never stop loving you. No matter what happens," he looked up at me and put his hands over mine, "You're all I've ever wanted. I wouldn't give you up for anything."

"You promise?" Bakugo said in a half-joking, but still sad tone.

"I promise," I replied, offering a soft smile in return.

He slowly pressed his lips into mine, and I melted into him immediately. His movements were gentle and paced, and I matched his speed.

He rested one of his hands on my shoulder and the other tangled into my hair. My hands stayed on his cheeks as I tried to focus not on the kiss, but the emotion behind it.

I wanted more than anything for him to know I would love him. I wanted him to never forget.

I pulled away first, but kept my forehead pressed against his. His eyes stayed closed for a moment before opening to look at me, a slight smile growing on his face.

"I love you, Hair for Brains."

"I love you too Bakugo."

\(•-•)/

Was that fluffy enough? I think it was. Dunno. Anyway, I've got a bunch of half finished requests in my drafts right now, so I'll try to at least finish those for you. Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed!

Word Count: 1,064