Alternate Universe

I got this idea at 1 am and had to write it immediately so sorry if it's not the best quality! I tried to fix it up a little bit though. I think this idea is super funny and its likely been done before but I did it anyway. Sorry if it's a bit confusing but I hope you enjoy!

\(•-•)/

It was late at night and I was just drifting to sleep when I heard a loud crash and a scream coming from next door.

I sat upright in my bed and scratched my head.

What the hell is Bakugo doing at the unholy hours of the morning that could cause him to scream like that...

I yawned and picked up my phone from my bedside drawer, clicking on Bakugo's contact and opening a new message.

Me: u ok?

I was kinda concerned. He's usually asleep by now, and he's definitely not one to wake people up with screams in the middle of the night.

Usually.

Me: do I need to come and check on u lol

No response. I was really scared now. Bakugo usually responds to me immediately! Something has to be going on...

Me: I'm comin over there

I put my phone down and stepped into my slides. I snatched my room key from my desk and opened my door, locking it behind me.

I knocked on Bakugo's door gently.

"Bakugo? Are you okay in there?" I said just loud enough for him to hear.

There were a lot of voices coming from the other side of the door.

Who's in there?

"Baku—" I was cut off by the door swinging open.

A nervous-looking Bakugo was standing in the doorway and looked over my face before his lit up.

"Eijirou! You're here too? I-I don't know where we are. I'm scared..." he said and he wrapped his arms around me and buried his face into my chest.

"Eijirou? Wh—" I stopped talking when I heard the sound of purring coming from below me.

Only then did I realize he had... CAT EARS?

"Bakugo what's going on?" I said, my voice full of panic.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY KIRISHIMAAAAA!" I heard another familiar voice yell.

The Bakugo that was holding onto my chest was suddenly pulled away from me.

"What the hell..." I said as another Bakugo appeared in front of me.

He had no shirt on, but his chest was adorned with jewels and animal teeth. An orange cape was draped over his shoulders. The look on his face went from annoyed to soft as he looked at me.

"My dragon..." he said quietly, taking my hands in his.

"Your... What?"

"Look Kirishima, I don't know how we got here, but you've gotta fly us out of here. These impostors are absolutely out of their goddamn minds, " he said, leading me inside towards the window.

"I don't understand what's going—"

"KIRISHIMA!" I heard multiple voices yell.

All the different Bakugo's I could see—five to be exact— ran over to me and all started talking at the same time.

"Kirishima where are your wings? How the hell are we meant to get out of here without your wings?"

"Eijirou can we please leave now? I don't know what's going on and that wolf guy is scaring me..."