C24: Making it right

Chapter 24:
Making it right

[Amber's POV]

I felt better the next day that's why I decided to see Ira for the last time.

Yes, Ira Tuazon. The psycho girl who brought this mess up.

I realized a lot of things because of what she did..

Maybe if I wasn't a playgirl.. Before, of course.. Maybe this wouldn't happen.. No one got hurt.. Walang nagaalala ngayon.. Masaya lang kami. Walang Ira na sisira sa binubuo naming magagandang memories.

Siguro kung naging matino lang ang pagiisip ko noong mga times na sobrang desperada ako dahil nasaktan ako ng sobra ng babaeng minahal ko ng lubos, hindi ko ginawang laruan ang mga babae, maybe this wouldn't happen.

And maybe if, I was matured enough to know that being hurt is part of the package of being in love.. Maybe, hindi ako nakasakit ng mga babaeng hindi dapat sinasaktan.

Girls, in general, need to be loved. We need to be loved unconditionally. No matter what happens, girls should be the ones who leave. But in my case, I shouldn't leave girls just because we're bored of them. Girls are not toys. They should be treated as precious gems. They need a lot of caring and understanding.

I realized those things. And I feel bad for being a bad, bad playgirl before.

I took a deep sigh as I enter the police station. I asked the desk officer where Ira Tuazon is and ordered a policewoman to take me to her.

This is not what I imagined, this is absurd. I saw Ira immediately, despite the fact that there's a lot of other women in the cell. Siya kasi ang namumukod tangi, I mean, siya ang pinaka.. I looked at her and the rest to take my final assesment on it, she's the most decent behind the iron bars.

"Oy Tuazon! May dalaw ka!" Said the policewoman who escorted me to the cell.

Ira, somehow surprised that I was there, stood up carefully from the corner. Though there's iron bars between us, she managed to hold my hand really fast before I could retreat.

"Amber.. Please.. Tulungan mo kong makalabas.. Ayoko dito.. Natatakot ako.." She said, almost whispering. She must be afraid of something. Maybe her co-cellmates that's eyeing her every move? Or just the mere fact that she's in a prison cell? I don't know..

"I could not let you get away Ira.. You did an unforgivable act, not just one.. You almost killed me and you shot Scarlet.. By hurting the girl I love, you're doomed to stay here as long as you deserve to." I said, I saw the shock in her face.

"Naaalala mo na?" She said, I nodded and saw tears started to flow from her eyes.

"Look, I'm sorry.. I know I've been a jerk. A playgirl. I've hurt you, I've hurt a lot of girls' feelings. And I deserve every hate and karma for the things I did to all of you. I am sincerely asking for your forgiveness on that matter. I really love Scarlet. And I changed because of her. Don't get me wrong, I am saying sorry because I hurt you before. But for what you did, I think I really need to teach you a lesson. I'm sorry but I'm not sorry for making you pay for all the damages that you did to me, to Scarlet and my friends. Bye Ira, I hope in time you can forgive me. I know you'll find exactly what you want. For now, you have to get used of being behind the bars." Before she starts to talk and plead for forgiveness, I turned my back on her. I heard her call my name but I already walked away.

Tinawagan ko ang abogado ko para asikauhin ang dapat asikasuhin. Ayoko ng i-bother pa ang sarili ko dahil kay Ira.

I have better things to do. Which, I need to think of how.