Epilogue

[A/N: After all the hardships (physically, emotionally and mentally) - including the procrastinations - I went through just to finish writing this, after all the unscheduled updates you've waited, and all the increasing reads-comments-votes y'all have given to this story.. This is really where the first part of the Amber-Scarlet love story pauses..

I don't want to call it an ending.. I wanted to put a pause to it but I will definitely write a book 2, as promised..

Sabi nga ni Vice, 'Happy lang walang ending'..

☑ READ

☑ COMMENT

☑ VOTE

☑ LOVE

xoxo, LoveAnarchist ©]

------------------------------

Epilogue:
The sexy epilogue

We just sat there, hearing the sound of the waves, loving the breeze that hits our skin, looking at the moon and the stars, holding each other's hand. Her fingers are intertwined to mine, making the perfect fit like it was meant to be there, between my fingers.

We looked at each other for a moment. Savoring the sight of each other, though I can barely see her because the moon was hidden behind the clouds. Then she leaned forward to kiss me, breathing her warm minty breath - and I wonder what my breath smells right now but scratched the thought - I can almost taste the champagne in her lips.. Yet, it's weirdly sweet. Sweet that it makes me want her lips to mine, more..

We kissed.. From gentle to a deeper one.. This time.. I know I wanted her more.. Now.. Here..

The thought, of us, making love under the night sky was definitely a turn on..

Plus the fact that this girl, in front of me.. Kissing me.. Would be the girl I am going to spend the rest of my life with..

To infinity.. Yes, to infinity..

We paused for a while.. Catching our breaths as our lips parted..

She stood up and opened the tent..

There's a bed inside covered with lots of petals of red and white roses.. It's literally a bed of roses..

I have a bit of panghihinayang that I didn't wear Nami's 'special gift', but I can use that some other time..

Then I went inside of the tent and she followed me in, not zipping the zipper.

I kissed her again, aggresively this time, she responded the same way.

I moaned as her tongue glides inside my mouth.. I felt wet down there.. I really wanted her now..

I was taking off her clothes, still kissing, when she interrupted me.. Then she pinned me down to the literally bed of roses and leaned forward..

I closed my eyes and waited for her to kiss my lips..

I felt her lips in my forehead.. Then she whispered to my ear..

"Patience little bunny.. Come, they're waiting for us.." Then she licked my ears.

My stomach clenched.. Oh sweet sadist! How can you do this to me?!

"I'm you're fiancee and I want you now!" I raised the finger where she put the ring on. Oops! That's a desperate move but yeah, I am desperate for her..

"We have an infinity to do this.." She whispered again and kissed me so sweetly. "And if we do this here, we'll be up til morning.. I'm as turned on as you are.. But this could wait.. Your mom and dad are waiting.." She gave me a sweet smile.

Well, she's right.. But I'm.. Ugh! This is frustrating.. She held my hand as we walk..

"You can't get away with this Amber Chen!" I snorted.

She chuckled.. "Patience my fiancee.." She whispered as we entered the house.

I hid my discomfort with a smile.. But Amber rubs my back, in a sexy way that makes me flinch..

I gave Amber a lagot-ka-sakin-mamaya look, she just chuckled..

Oh I love how you make me feel everytime Amber.. But not this time.. This is torture!

~

As I look at my finger, where the ring (a ged demn diamond ring) is shining bright, I felt really happy, nervous and excited all at the same time..

Cause I know she's outside.. Waiting.. Wanting.. The torture will be a turn on for her..

It's our first anniversary.. We're here alone, floating in the sea, literally..

She introduced to me her 'paramour', as she calls it, named Scarlet.. Yeah, she named a yacht after me.. And sailed to a part of the sea where no one will disturb us..

And as promised.. I'm wearing Nami's 'special gift' tonight, with my hot pink pumps..

I look at my face in the mirror..

That girl, who looks back at me, is the same girl who Amber met a year ago.. Who Amber fell and changed for.. The girl whom she proposed to.. Despite the red lipstick and make up, I know she's still Scarlet..

Again I fidgeted the ring.. I realized I wanted to make her happy now.. More than ever..

And by making love to her tonight, fierce-style, I know we'll be both happy..

I took a deep breath before I opened the door..

And there she is, waiting for me.. Holding a glass of the stars, champagne..

Sitting on top of the red bed of the cabin..

"You ready?" I asked her.. She swallowed a pint of the stars and nodded..

I gave her a smug smile.. One lucky piece of heaven she is.. But I am blessed.. Blessed to have her.. Mine..

I strut my way to her.. Slowly.. Overwhelmed by that you-are-so-sexy-tonight-come-make-love-to-me-without-any-further-ado look she's giving me..

I pinned her down the bed.. Biting my lips as I heard her gasp..

And I'll quote her, "We have an infinity to do this.."

And I'm saying this again..

I can't get enough of this..

I can't get enough of her..

Even if we have til infinity..

Even if I have all the time to kiss and make love to her..

It wouldn't be enough..

Cause I am, Scarlet Soliman, future Retired Playgirl's Wifey.. Is tonight's Playful Bunny..

PS: Oh akala niyo bed scene no? Nagkakamali kayo! I want to tease and tempt you to read this on book 2.. Flashbacks will be written there so.. Ciao for now! :*

- xoxo LoveAnarchist ©