Chapter 13: Nerves are flying everywhere.

Chapter 13:

Nerves are flying everywhere.

"Come on!" He grabbed my hand and dragged me towards the forest. I giggled and followed after him.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked and he smirked.

"Where does it look like, Kitten?"

We walked in the forest and I looked around.

"Well, this is creepy." Everything was dark. The moon was hidden behind thick gloomy clouds. The leaves brushed against each other with the wind and the branches scratches one another. The path in front of me slowly began to dimmer away as it shortly became unseen. Even his figure in front of me morphed into a shadow.

"Don't worry, everything will be alright." He whispered as I gulped.

Every time we stepped on a twig or a branch even dried up leaves, it left a snap and each time I'm always turning around and looking all over the place to make sure nobody is behind me ready to pounce.

"Relax, there's nothing behind us. We're alone."

I sure hope so.

"Alright, this seems like a good spot." He stopped and turned around to face me. I bumped into his chest and he chuckled.

"A good spot for what?" I asked and suddenly his lips were on mine.

What is he doing?

My body moved without my control and I kissed him back. My arms wrapped around his neck and brought me closer to him.

My heart was beating fast, it was hammering against my chest and felt like it was going to pop out of my chest.

His lips felt so warm and soft, and yet so cold and rough. It seemed as though our bodies were molding with one another. The sparks were flying everywhere in my body and I only wanted more.

His lips pulled away from mine and he trailed kisses down my cheek, to my jaw and my neck.

"You're skin is so soft." He mumbled.

"Oh, Gabriel..."

He kissed my neck and nibbled on it.

I leaned my head against his and moaned. Then he stopped.

I wondered why he could have possibly stopped but that's when I felt two sharp items slowly plunge into my neck.

I gasped and my eyes widened in shock. What is this? What's happening?

"Gabriel?"

He didn't reply.

That's when I snapped back to reality.

I tried to push him away but he was glued to me.

"Stop! Get off me!" I yelled and suddenly he popped off me and took steps back.

I took a second to look at him and what I saw absolutely terrified me.

There were two pointy fangs in his mouth covered in fresh blood that was dripping down his lips and his chin. His face was pale but his eyes are what's terrifying me.

They were dark and blood red. Looking at them sent chills to my bones.

He had smile on his face and he seemed to be in Heaven. His eyes held pleasure and he stared at me. His eyes locked with mine and my whole body froze.