Chapter 12

Chapter 12- What The? (Kat and Tony)

Kat's P.O.V.

I was sitting in the daycare room, playing with a yarn ball (get it). Suddenly, I heard a strange noise coming from outside. I look out the window to see Unicorn Mann and Goldy with Ryan tied to giant chicken leg? AND THERE'S FIRE UNDERNEATH THE LEG!

"HOOKA SHAKA! SACRIFICE! HOOKA SHAKA! SACRIFICE!," Goldy and Unicorn Mann chanted. I knew they are best friends and are very weird, but this is next level weirdness.

"COME ON GUYS IT WAS A PRANK!" Ryan cried, but they kept on chanting. Prank? Was that why he came into daycare with a bucket of lava and an action figure? I pull out my phone and text Tony.

##########################################################

Kit-Kat: Hey do you see what's going on outside?

Tony's Frosted Flakes: What's going on outside

Kit-Kat: I think Goldy and Unicorn Mann are going to sacrifice Ryan.

Tony's Frosted Flakes: Cool

Kit-Kat: Cool? He could die.

Tony's Frosted Flakes: Is that really a bad thing?

Kit-Kat: TONY! How's no time for grudges, we need to save Ryan.

Tony's Frosted Flakes: Why Tina will save him trust me

Kit-Kat: Weren't you the one who us that Tina was out at some convention with Cookie? Also the other members of the slingshot squad are doing some play about tacos, so we're on our own.

Tony's Frosted Flakes: Oh yeah

Kit-Kat: So what's the plan?

Tony's Frosted Flakes: Get popcorn and watch the sacrifice

Kit-Kat: TONY!

Tony's Frosted Flakes: Fine

Tony's Frosted Flakes: Why don't we just tie him down.

Kit-Kat: But Goldy and Unicorn Mann will attack us!

Tony's Frosted Flakes: 1. Unicorn is a superhero and won't hurt us 2. Goldy is weaker than a fly.

Kit-Kat: Oh

Kit-Kat: That's right.

Tony's Frosted Flakes: So describe the sacrifice for me please

Kit-Kat: So there's fire.

Tony's Frosted Flakes: Good enough.

##########################################################

I was about to text back when I see Tony rush down with a bucket of water and goes outside. I look out the window to see Tony pouring the water onto the flames while Goldy attempted to punch him. And like he said Unicorn just sat there. Tony then came back inside.

"There you go," he says looking right at me. I was amazed.

"B-but we still need to tie him down," I say.

"Or we could leave him there," Tony suggested.

"Tony!" I yell. I was getting really frustrated. Suddenly, he kissed me on the cheek!

"No need to be so mad," he says as he walks off. I was so frustrated, but flustered at the same time? Flustrated?