Chapter 116

Chapter 116- Will Always Be Remembered (Tony, Dave, And Danny)

A/N

When life gives you lemons, you get those lemons and make apple juice with them. Don't ask how, just do it.

Tony's P.O.V.

I toss and turn. I just can't fall asleep. It's been like this ever since it came out. It's just too overwhelming. It's affecting my sleep schedule. I feel the tears start to stream down my face. No Tony! Be a man! Don't cry! Don't cry! Oh what the heck. Men cry too. I think I just need to talk. Yeah, I need to talk. I grab my phone. I need to talk to my closest friends. Danny and Dave.

##########################################################

I'm A Tiger: Hey Guys.

Rubber Ducky, You're The One: Hi.

Davey Boi: Wazzup.

I'm A Tiger: I can't fall asleep.

Rubber Ducky: Me neither.

Rubber Ducky: Is it because of it?

I'm A Tiger: Yeah, same with you Dave?

Davey Boi: I have no clue what you two are talking about. But I can almost guarantee it is not the same reason. I just want to stay awake.

I'm A Tiger: I'm still really depressed.

Davey Boi: I didn't know you were depressed ever.

Rubber Ducky, You're The One: Yeah, me too.

Rubber Ducky, You're The One: I've tried to let it go, but I just can't!

I'm A Tiger: Don't worry Danny. Your not the only one.

I'm A Tiger: I still cry myself to sleep every night.

Rubber Ducky, You're The One: Yeah me too. He was just such a great person.

I'm A Tiger: I miss him.

Davey Boi: Guys, we were just having a late night conversation, when did this turn into a random sob fest?

I'm A Tiger: IT'S NOT JUST SOME RANDOM SOB FEST DAVE!

Rubber Ducky, You're The One: Yeah! It's dedicated to the greatest hero ever!

Davey Boi: You don't say that freely Danny. Just say who your favorite superhero is and you'll already start a controversial conversation.

I'm A Tiger: Well me and Danny are in agreement here!

Rubber Ducky, You're The One: Yeah!

Davey Boi: Okay, Okay, Fine. Who's this greatest superhero?

I'm A Tiger: BaseBatman!

Rubber Ducky: Obviously!

Davey Boi: What? BaseBatman?

Davey Boi: Oh

Davey Boi: Wait, are you two dopes talking about how BaseBatman sacrificed himself in Bvengers FinalRoyale? (Huge Thanks To LegoBronyClockwork for the Bvengers thing)

Rubber Ducky, You're The One: Yes!

Davey Boi: Come on Guys, that's just pathetic if you're still hung up over that.

Davey Boi: It wasn't even that sad.

Rubber Ducky, You're The One: GASP!

I'm A Tiger: GASP!

Davey Boi: Oh no.

Davey Boi: Don't tell me I just started a stupid pointless conversation that's only purpose is to attempt to provide some entertainment to those who can see this, which in the end ultimately fails.