Chapter 55

Chapter 55- Tea (Tina and Ryan)

Requested By: BeastiBoi

Notes: Great idea. Thanks, feels very realistic.

Tina's P.O.V.

I can't believe this. This. This has gone too far. I always knew Ryan had a tea addiction. No matter how much he denied it. But now, he's hosting a tea celebration to celebrate the creation of tea. I have to stop this. I have to knock some sense into him.

##########################################################

Rawr Snail: Hey Ryan, we need to talk.

Tea Hee Hee: Um yeah sure, but it needs to be relatively fast. I'm setting up for the tea party.

Rawr Snail: Um, I came to all about that.

Tea Hee Hee: Oh, are you gonna take me up on that invitation?

Rawr Snail: No.

Rawr Snail: I came to tell you that maybe you should reconsider having a ceremony revolving around the invention of tea.

Tea Hee Hee: What. Why?

Rawr Snail: Well, I know you love tea and all, just tea Ryan.

Rawr Snail: It's not a person, it isn't important enough to have a birthday celebration.

Tea Hee Hee: Just tea!? Not important enough!?

Tea Hee Hee: My gosh Tina, how can you say such blasphemy!

Rawr Snail: I'M SERIOUS RYAN! I was relatively fine with your whole tea drinking earlier, but this is not normal.

Rawr Snail: Tea is not THAT important that you should worship it.

Tea Hee Hee: TINA!

Tea Hee Hee: What are you talking about?

Tea Hee Hee: Tea is love, Tea is life.

Rawr Snail: But Ryan, your taking this obsession of yours too far!

Tea Hee Hee: IT'S NOT AN OBSESSION!

Rawr Snail: But it is, your treating tea as I real person, and that's gotta stop.

Rawr Snail: It's distracting you from normal people!

Tea Hee Hee: If it's distracting me, then how come I invited you?

Rawr Snail: Sure, you invited me, but your still gonna pay more attention to the tea than the people around you.

Tea Hee Hee: So? We do that at birthday parties. If it was your party I would pay more attention to you than anything else.

Rawr Snail: But that's different, I am a person, tea is an inanimate object.

Tea Hee Hee: Well for a person Tina, you sure are being heartless towards tea.

Rawr Snail: RYAN! The point is, is that tea isn't that important. You should be hanging out with friends or playing video games, not worshipping some inanimate object! We are here for you, to comfort you, to make you laugh, to help you. Tea won't do that for you.

Tea Hee Hee: Well, I guess I see what your saying.

Tea Hee Hee: But I already set everything up.

Rawr Snail: I'll help you clean up.

Tea Hee Hee: Thanks Tina.

Tea Hee Hee: I guess it was kind of stupid to host a celebration for tea.

Rawr Snail: I'm glad you've come to your senses.

Tea Hee Hee: BUT I'M NOT GONNA STOP DRINKING TEA!

Rawr Snail: Of course.

Rawr Snail: I'll be over in a few.

Tea Hee Hee: Got it Tina.

##########################################################

Phew. Glad that's over with. Okay. Time to get my cleaning supplies. Let's hope that they still work.

Question Of The Day!

Dragons Tina, or Daycare Tina and why?