Chapter 137

Chapter 137- Amnesia (Dave)

Requested By: minitab1

Notes: Yo, bro. That was just supposed to be a one time joke, but like. Sheesh. Dave losing his memory? It's a good idea, but like. WOAH! So, this is only gonna be a one time thing. Dave will regain his memory in future chapters, but for this one. Dave doesn't know anything.

???'s P.O.V.

€£££¥£€££¥£€£¥_^£€[£]¥][£]€[€^_£^¥^¥[£^£^^£^£^£[2[€

AntiEncryptionCode2 Activated_

Processing...

EncryptionCode Accepted_

Processing...

Accessing Dave Daveington's Memory Files...

Processing....

Do you wish for the subject to forget these memory files?..

[Yay or Nay]

Processing....

How long do you wish for the subject to experience memory loss?..

(Forever)

Processing...

Congratulations. Memory Files officially forgotten for T-minus Forever...

€£££¥£€££¥£€£¥_^£€[£]¥][£]€[€^_£^¥^¥[£^£^^£^£^£[2[€

Heh heh. Perfect. I'm back in business baby............

Dave's P.O.V.

Ugh...........ow. My head hearts. Why does it hurt so much? I rise up from the chair I was sleeping on. I look at the chair. Wow. That is the most broken chair in the world. I bet if I were to kick this wooden hunk of junk it would collapse in on itself. Here let me try. I lightly ta the chair with my foot. It crumbles. Yep, see, I was right. Sh*t, why was I even sitting on that thing? I mean come on! Like-! I hit something behind me. It falls and makes a shattering sound. What the? I look down. It was a......picture? I pick the photo and the broken frame up. Well, glass definitely broke. I can't really see the people in it, but I can make out like five. I can tell there's a little girl with a red dress and orange hair tied into two ponytails. A guy in the dorkiest looking dinosaur hoodie I have seen, a kid in a blue shirt that looks like two years older that the Dino kid and was holding a deck of cards, a woman in an apron and a yellow dress, and a man in a green suit and glasses. Everyone was smiling. Except that Dino kid. He's giving one of the fakest smile I've ever seen. And there's a caption? The Daveingtons. So this must be a picture of the Daveingtons............whoever they are. Speaking of other pictures, I want to take a look at this one. It was the same dinosaur loser with a girl with blonde hair. The girl's wearing a white and pink hoodie. She had kind of turquoise eyes. And she was giving the Dino kid peace signs behind his head. I wonder who she is. Maybe it's the Dino kid's girlfriend or something. Wait. Why are these pictures in my room? I quickly snatch the family photo again. Maybe I'm one of them? Is there a mirror here or something? No? Okay then. Well, I guess I can just press F5 to see what I look like. What am I wear-......oh sh*t. No way. Am I that Dino kid? I take a look at all the pictures on the shelf. All of them were just of me and that blonde person. The only one that wasn't was this family one. Is this my family? Is this my room? Because it doesn't feel familiar. Wait, I just woke up right? Why was I wearing this when I went to sleep? Do I sleep with a freaking hoodie on? I mean, surely I have other clothes right? I rush over to the closet and open it. Nothing. It was empty, besides a chair. I guess these clothes are the only clothes I have. Also, why do I have a chair in my closet? I quickly move the chair out of the closet. Is there like a desk I can place this by? I check around the room.