Chapter 138

Chapter 138- Me Too (Riley and Goldy)

A/N

Also, I just came up with an idea. If Unicorn makes a season 2 of Heroes (probably not because of the new YouTube rule), I feel like an interesting ark would be if Unicorn got a child. Not like a biological child, but an adopted one. It would make for some interesting scenes, and would be something dear to Unicorn's hear that villains can take advantage of. Not only that, it could lead to some more goldycorn moments. Also Unicorn can teach them about justice. The main reason why I even thought if this is because I thought Unicorn Mann could be an interesting Uni-Dad.

I feel like the best approach would be to get an already established character and have them be his sidekick. I don't think anyone from dragons should be a kid since they have canonically appeared as the same age when they were in middle school. To me, the best approach would be to get the three new kids. For me, I think the best person would be Olive. Not only are they both super outgoing people, but Olive also has a love for science which would lead to her not being just simply useless side character.

Perhaps Olive would have some fingerprint sisters to identify fingerprints and link them to criminals, allowing Unicorn Mann to Successfully find them. Olive could make certain equipment for Unicorn Mann that would allow him, for example, to see The Mime's invisible attacks. Having Olive be a sidekick could mash science and superpowers and create some interesting battle sequences.

But now there are two questions. A. Why make Olive a kid and not an adult sidekick. And B. How would Olive be found by Unicorn in the first place. Well, A. is pretty easy to answer. Since Unicorn's audience is mainly kids. I think having a child be the secondary protagonists would appeal to them.

And for B., well B. is trickier, but I got an idea. So, to pursue her love for science, and already graduated Olive (even though she's a kid, she's that smart) leaves home to pursue a job in science. But Olive, being a stubborn kid refuses to take science jobs that don't appeal to her. Of course, there are no science jobs that appeal to her since she wishes to make equipment, but the only jobs available are the of studying cells. Then Olive hears word about Unicorn Mann and sees his fight with Dr. Ostrich. Realizing that Unicorn could have beaten that bomb with TECHNOLOGY, Olive sees this as her chance to make tech and sets out to find Unicorn Mann. Luckily for her, Unicorn lives in her home town. Unfortunately, when Olive came back, she found her apartment to be on fire with her family (minus Lizzy) inside. Unicorn Mann attempts to save them, but is too late by the time he arrives. This would set up a reason for Unicorn to adopt Olive. Olive's family just crumbled right in front of her eyes, and Unicorn blames himself. Unicorn could potentially feel guilty, and would take Olive under his wing. To help Olive get better from her loss, Unicorn allows Olive to make him equipment and help search crime scenes to cheer her up. This would set up an arc for Unicorn Mann. He knows what losing a loved one is (by losing I mean Goldy was kidnapped and wast wine from him temporarily) and Olive makes him more determined to want to save others and make sure no one has to suffer like that.

This was just an idea that popped in my head that I really wanted to write. I hope you guys liked it. Tell me what you guys thought of it, I would love to know. Enjoy the chapter, Although this A/N alone could be a chapter.

Riley's P.O.V.

"Well, I'd say it's about done,' I say. I look to my left. Olive had a dejected look on her face.

"OH! I'll never be half the builder my sister is!" Olive whines. She crumbles to the floor. I quickly bend down and comfort her.

"Hey hey, it's alright, out machine looks awesome!" I exclaim. Olive looks at me. Sadness in her eyes.