Proluge

© 2014 by Freyjaxoxo

All rights reserved. No part of this document may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means electronically, mechanical, photocopied, recorded or otherwise, without prior written permission of Freyjaxoxo.

I hope you enjoy the book, and I would like to thank my best friend who is like my sister, Tayla, for giving me inspiration every day and if your reading this, xoxo.

A chemical war broke out 354 years ago. Nova is just a typical teenage girl living in the ruins of an Australian city called Brisbane with her adopted sister Terah and the rest of her group. The group is mysteriously murdered by men in white suits. Terah and Nova escape and find three teenagers in the same situation as them, Reece, Beck and Jane. Reece and Nova don't get along but they are forced to after a series of tragic events, and Reece's and Nova's past comes back to haunt them. Terah, Beck and Jane have to escape the complex.

Someone will die for someone to live, chemically changed monsters lurk in the darkness hungry for flesh and will secrets from the past end humanity's last defence against an even more deadly threat then the monsters...

The Beginning of the End