What to expect next

Hey, Freyjaxoxo here! So I know this was a small book and the ending was a bit tragic, I can tell you this is not the end, even though that's kinda what the title of the book says. The next book I can tell you is called 'The Beginning of the Broken World' and hopefully you will enjoy that book as much as you enjoyed this one. I should probably give you lowdown, so here it is!

Nova and the rebels have finally the numbers and the firepower to take down the Mole Men. The fight goes their way but in the middle of the blood-bath battle Nova disappears, but this time it isn't teleportation, it's kidnapping. Lincoln takes charge of the rebel base but rumours have been told that they have mole in their ranks reporting back to the kidnappers of Nova. Why did they take Nova, was it because of the cure in her blood, or something else? The drama isn't over yet, as another ship wreaks on one of the nearby beaches causing Terah to give up the big secret that she has been keeping her hole life. A relationship gets put on the line and another one begins. In the darkest situation will Nova find light? What will happen with Lincoln as the leader? What is the big secret this time? But the biggest threat doesn't seem to be the Mole Men and Z's, the biggest problem doesn't seem to be Nova disappearance. The darkness is, and it wants to kill the last of light...

Does that sound intense enough, probably not...
But the book will be awesome! And just remember that ^ only covers a small selected part of the book, I can tell you that one tiny part of the secret has to do with Jane, Beck and Dominic.

Okay, so this is Freyjaxoxo signing out,
Love you all
And a very special thanks to my friends who inspire me everyday!
Another special thanks to anyone who has read my book, you my friend, are truly awesome!
And last but not least thank you God, for helping my write this!
I think I use too many exclamation marks ;)
Anyways for the last time in this book
Comment, vote, follow
Lots of love Freyjaxoxo <3