Chapter 7

Nova

My eyes flutter open and I hear the familiar crackle of a fire.

"Ah, you're finally awake princess," Reece says, while throwing another log on the fire.

"How did I get here?" I ask looking around at the inside of a surprisingly not that badly destroyed house.

"You fell asleep so I carried you here," he tells me.

"Why would I fall asleep... Oh," I say remembering the events that happened yesterday, I feel a wave of sadness wash over me.

"We are in a house just off the highway in the Glass House Mountains, in case you wanted to know," he told me before I could ask.

"Okay," I say and a awkward silence takes the place of words.

Five minutes and neither of us say anything, we just sit and watch the fire.

"BOO!" Reece yells from the other side of the fire.

"AH! Crap! Why did you do that!" I yell, trying to calm my breathing.

He starts laughing, "I hate awkward silences."

Okay so he noticed it too, I start laughing, it feels weird because I haven't laughed in ages even before this all happened.

He looks up at me," I've never heard you laugh before."

"And?" I say wanting to know why he was looking at me like this.

"It's just now... I wish I didn't," he says with a smirk.

I run around the fire and tackle him, "you're so mean, you really hate me don't you."

He laughs again," for someone who hates you so much, I have you exactly where I want you."

It takes me a second to figure out what he is talking about, I'm sitting on this guys stomach. Oh my gosh, he is trying to make me feel awkward, well I'm gonna play this little game of his.

"And where exactly do you want me?" I say smirking and not moving.

He looks up at me and smiles while saying the most shocking words, "with me."

What happened to us hating each other? What happened to me being a bitch? What happened to-. I am stopped mid-though as he leans up and kisses me. I forget about my problems and change my focus to him.

-----------------

Jane

"Hello? Hello? Hello!?" I scream.

I have never know darkness this thick, with no sound whatsoever, I can only hear myself.

"Ha, ha, ha, ha," someone in the darkness laughs and I slide backwards.

My hand touches something smooth and soft, "shhh, don't make a noise or he will find you," some next to my ear says.

I realise I am touching a hand and I flinch back holding in a scream, "w-who are you?" I whisper.

"My name is Domnic," he replies.

"I'm Jane, where are we?" I ask.

The man takes a second to reply, "Hell."

"Found you!" Someone cackles from behind us and a boney hand grabs my shoulder from behind and drags me across the ground, far from Dominic and further into the abyss.

Beck

Ouch, where am I? I look around the room and see a gigantic red button attached to a sign reading, 'do not press this button, do not turn around, do not speak'.

"What!?" I say to the small room with no windows or doors.

A loud beep sounds from behind me, I turn to see four bloody, bodies hanging from the ceiling, I slide away from them as fast as I possibly could and accidentally hit the red button on the sign. One of the walls slides open and a loud crash sounds from down a dark hallway that it revealed.

"Hello!?" I yell down the hallway then a red light flashes on, showing a man covered in blood and scars, he had no eyelids and he had two scars on each of his cheeks starting from his lips making his smile look huge, his black hair was matted and had chunks of goodness-knows-what in it, then he starts walking towards me. Every step he takes a cracking sound came from him, and his neck keeps spasming, then the lights turn off.

Terah

I keep running, away from Nova, the men in white walk over to us and put a strange needle in our arms. I fall to the ground and I can hear Nova scream my name, then I black out...

Hey how was it,

comment or vote if you want!

Hope you like this chapter

Sweet dreams, Freyjaxoxo <3