Chapter 10

Nova

Screaming. That is all I can hear as I open my eyes to see the world around me on fire. Faceless creature stalk around the edge of the fire, they have no mouths but I know they are screaming. One of them steps towards me and a face emerges, Terah's face. She runs towards me and grabs my shoulders.

"Why didn't you save me?" She says quietly.

"I did Terah I just couldn't do it though! I will find you and save you!"I yell at her.

"It's to late for that! You lead us all to our deaths and now you are going to lead Reece to his," Terah says and two other creature stalk forward and their faces morph into the faces of Beck and Jane's.

"No I'm not! I will find you Terah," I cry.

She starts laughing maniacally, "don't you know? Beck is dead," as she says this Beck drops to the ground, "Jane is dead," Jane drops to the ground, "I AM DEAD, BECAUSE OF YOU!"

She drops to the ground dead. Reece walk out of the fire and towards me, grabs my hands and looks into my eyes.

"You are bad luck, you kill everyone you are near, no one loves you, I hate you, I am going to die because of you!" He yells and pushes me backwards into the flames.

I scream as I start falling off a cliff, hurtling towards the rocks below. Just before I hit the bottom something flashes, a memory.

"You are very special Nova," a familiar women says.

"Tate will look after you," a man says.

"Where is he?" I ask.

"It doesn't matter, he will find you, he will protect you," the women says.

"Now run Nova and never forget about..." The man says and I hit the rocks at the bottom.

---------------

"Hey princess, have a nice nap," Reece asks as I lift up my head from my bag where I had apparently fallen asleep on.

"Whatever," I say back.

"Well, get ready to leave because I found recent human tracks outside the house, they might lead us to wherever the men in white took the kids," he tells me and I flinch remembering the dream I had, "what's wrong princess?"

"Nothing," I say picking up my stuff and stretching before walking to the door to catch up with him.

"One thing before we leave... Who is Tate?" He asks me with a strange look on his face.

"Um...nobody," I say.

"Well you seemed to have a pretty crap dream about him, so I just assumed that you knew him, did you care about him?he asks.

"I don't know anyone called Tate and if I did I wouldn't care for him, I only care about Terah so can we please go hurry up and find her," I say, lying.

Reece looks kinda hurt, but that couldn't be true, "well let's go then..."

I realise that something is hiding in the corner of my brain, some memory that I can't reach, something I am supposed to remember but I can't. I feel bad about lying to Reece. He looks at me one more time before walking faster down the road. Maybe I'm not the only one hiding things...

Sorry that this chapter was short, lots of assignments and study which sucks!

Anyways I would like to thank everyone who has taken time out of their days to read my book!

Comment or vote if you would like, it would be cool to know your opinion on my book or how I can

improve it

As always <3 Freyjaxoxo