new tutor

The angry mother held up her son's report card from before summer and shoved it in his face. "What is going on with your grades? I didn't raise you to get Fs and Ds and Cs! What is with you? What happened to your good grades?!"

Gently, her husband placed a hand on her shoulder and decided that he'd scold his son instead. "Let me do this, honey. Go... Get a glass of water."

As the wife slowly walked to the kitchen, the lazy son sat sprawled all over their expensive couch on his expensive phone. Basically everything was expensive. They were rich after all. Swiftly, the father picked the phone from his son's hands and made him sit upright.

"Haechan, my son. If you are going to be successful in your future, you must work hard for it! You'll never maintain my inheritance with grades like these. Pull yourself together,"

The boy just rolled his eyes in response and yawned, rubbing his eyes. "Yeah yeah okay. Let me just finish one more game on mobile lege-"

Before Haechan could grab his phone again, his father took it and placed it behind his back. He had more news to tell him. "There is one more thing I must inform you about."

"What is iiiiiiitttttt? I need my phone!" Haechan whined, his father scolding him to stay quiet.

"I've hired a tutor from Yonsei university. He may only be a freshman there but he got some of the highest grades in his school at the end of year exams. He also studied the same subjects as you. There was no one else more perfect to tutor you!" His father explained, Haechan becoming intrigued.

"Freshman in university? So we're only a year apart?" He smirked and leaned back on the couch. "Hmm okay then. You can hire this tutor. When is he coming?"

"As soon as school starts again. So next Tuesday."

"Sweet," Haechan smiled, putting a hand on his dad's shoulder and grabbing the phone out of his hands. "I'll be sure to start studying right away!"

He then skipped up the stairs and into his room to procrastinate. It's not like he had any tests the first few weeks back, which he did, and lots of them.

The father looked over his shoulder and sighed. 'He'll get better someday... I know he will.'

***
Knock knock.

"Hello? Mr Lee?" A person continuously knocked on the door, "Anyone there?"

In surprise, Haechan jumped and fell off the couch, scrambling to the door. He looked in the mirror and his hair was messy since it was 12am on a Tuesday morning. It was as if he had just gotten out of bed. At least he brushed his teeth so he doesn't blow the visitor away with his breath.

Dragging himself up off the floor and to the porch, Haechan opened the door and did not see at first who was in front of him. "Yah I was playing-"

Haechan almost dropped the phone out of his hand. The boy in front of him was sexy. And hot. Beautiful and hot. His hair was jet black and his skin was flawless. Even the beautiful and confident Haechan felt self conscious around him, or maybe that was because he literally looked like he just got out of bed.

"I'm s-sorry," Haechan bowed and awkwardly smiled, "Why are you at our house?"

"I'm the tutor."

Immediately, Haechan blinked rapidly, opening his mouth but not having anything to say. "You're the... Tutor?!"

"Yes... Are you Donghyuck?" He asked innocently, smiling a little.

"Uh," Haechan hesitated, standing up straight as if he was standing next to the president. He held his hand out for a handshake, "Yes, I am he. But please call me Haechan or Hyuck, whatever sounds comfortable."

Haechan led him into the house and onto the couch. He then had a little small talk with him. "My father said you'd come tomorrow for tutoring. Why are you here now?"

"Mr. Lee told me to come here a day early and surprise you? I don't know what that means haha," He laughed. He then realised he was still nameless to the boy in front of him. "By the way, my name is Mark, if you didn't know."

Haechan shook his hand again. "Well it's nice to meet you, Mark...ssi?"

"Just call me hyung."

'Ooo I can call him hyung! Won't be long until I call him daddy ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)'

"I'll tutor for around two hours for every day that I come over. That is around 3-4 days so I'll be here around 6-8 hours a week," Mark calculated, Haechan staring in complete confusion.

"Maths... I never liked that subject."

"Well," Mark tried to see if he had any subject that he was actually interested, "Do you like anything besides maths?"

Haechan sat in thought. "Hmmm, no."

"Then we'll have a lot to study..." Sighing, Mark leaned back on the couch. Haechan sat smirking to himself.

'I'll make him mine, it's only a matter of time.'
________________

A/N how bout dat for a first chapter eh? Expect more tomorrow lmao

K Bye Xx