Chapter 1

Edited: April 14, 2019

Aurora POV:

Broken, hurt, betrayed, unloved, stupid those are all the feeling's I have been feeling for the past 8 month's.

Broken- because I have been in this hell hole of a jail in Italy for the past 8 months.

Hurt- because I thought that the man I was dating cared for me.

Betrayed- because I have been sent to jail for a crime I did not commit.

Unloved- because I have no family or friends around me for support.

Stupid- because I believed in love.

God how did my life turn out this way. I came to Italy for a vacation not to be in here.

I should be on the beach drinking vodka and cranberry juice with my sun hat on, with my Coach sunglasses looking at hot European men in speedos, getting a suntan.

Everyone around me is fucking crazy. These bitches in her hate me because they think I killed Blake. They are obsessed fans of his and all they keep on screaming at me is when they get a hold of me I'm a dead woman.

Well, that's only a little I got from them that I could understand, They all speak Italian not one word of English.

The officers had to move me into a secluded area because of the threats.

Even though I am in jail for murder the Canadian embassy has been trying to help me to get myself sent back to Canada.

My social worker from the Canadian embassy comes to visit once a week to see how I am doing and to make sure no harm comes to me.

Apparently, In this jail that I'm in, they don't take too kindly to foreigners.

What had helped me to get moved to another location in this jail was my social worker overheard one of the female officers saying rude comments about myself and other inmates threats.

I have 3 a signed female officer's here that stay in my location apparently I'm high risk.

These people around me are all on fucking crack, honestly, I do not look like a person who would of killed 2 people and burn down a house, Now they all think I'm an arsonist.

God, I hope I get good news tomorrow from my lawyer and social worker.........

____________________

490 Words

I'm back 😀

Thank you to everyone who has started following me.

I would like to send a shout out to JUstz_La for being the first person who sent a very sweet comment on my last book Deceived it meant a lot to me Thank you so much.

I'm hoping to make this a longer book and I will be posting chapters every day unless I'm sick but will make up for it with double chapters.

I do hope you love this story, I have a lot of fresh ideas so many in fact that I can't stop thinking about them.

Thank you, Everyone and Please Comment and if you like this chapter Please do Vote.

💖💙💚💜💝