Chapter 5

Edited: April 15, 2019

Aurora POV:

"It's time to go, Get up."
The guard said opening up my cell.

I stood up from my cot, I didn't care to take one last look around. I knew that I would never forget this place, It's sketched into my memory.

I had to wait until the guard came to me to put my cuff's on.

As a prisoner you're not allowed to move from your spot, I learned that the hard way.

"Turn around and hands behind your back."

"Yes, I know, you don't need to tell me," I said back rolling my eyes.

"If you're going to be a bitch, I can get Rosita to come in here and say goodbye. I know she is going to miss you."

Oh, hell know I said to myself.

"I'll be good, but you shouldn't threaten me If the Canadian embassy would ever find out that one of the guards here has been sexually harassing me I don't think that would look good on any of you. You don't want people to find out you guards are having sex willing and not willing with the inmates."

I raised my eyebrow at her.

She brought her face towards mine and said in a Stern voice "You keep your mouth shut and I won't bring in Rosita to say good bye."

"Deal," I said in reply.

I'm so happy that I am getting out of this shit hole.

As we walk down the hall, the lights were out for the prisoners to sleep.

I walked into a room that looked like a garage to me.

There were police vehicles in here, all different kinds.
One police vehicle that stood out the most was a  Lamborghini that was on my right.

Well, I see where the tax payers money goes too.

Marco was standing by a police car with 1 other man.

I was placed into the vehicle roughly I might add.

I so badly wanted to put my middle finger up at everyone just to say fuck you, but unfortunately, I couldn't I still had my handcuffs on.

Marco got into the passenger seat, As for the officer he got into the driver's seat.

No one said a word

The officer started the car,
I had no clue how far the airport was from where we were.

It was raining out, it looked like we were driving in a very bad thunderstorm.

Wow, the lighting here is phenomenal, I loved thunderstorms

I had never seen lightning like this before just one after another.

"The weather doesn't look that safe to drive in," I said out loud.