2 - you've got ATM machine between your legs

Chapter 2 - You've got ATM machine between your legs

"I'll get you out of here. We could just run away. Next time dad's at the alibi just grab your stuff and we can go"

"Yeah right. Where the fuck would we go?"
"Hide out at Jamie's? Or Iggy and Colin's? Or we go to our aunt, she always let you stay at hers."
Mandy shook her head. "Dad would look for us and find us, you know that. And then what? He's gonna beat you up so bad, Mick... like Joey"
"I'm not Joey" Mickey stated "I'm 17 not ten."

Mandy grabbed another beer and took a sip.
"We need money to run away" he said, "Then we can just hijack a car and drive off... to somewhere safe and beautiful... wherever you want to go, I'll bring you there I promise"

"You've got wild dreams... where the fuck are we supposed to get money from? We would need a fucking lot. Gas and food and we would need a place to stay wherever we would go" she shook her head " This is the Southside Mickey, we can't just get out..."

"I could Rob a bank" he shrugged.
"Yeah right, great idea! And how are you supposed to make money while you're in jail?"

Mickey sighed and looked up in the sky through a hole in the ceiling that went through all the levels above on the exact same spot.

"I'll think of something. I promise..."
"Just don't do anything stupid"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You're stupid" Svetlana curses.
"Why?!" Mickey exclaimed
"You can't fucking Rob a bank. Bullshit police will put you in jail"
"Only if they catch me!"
"They will catch you!"
"Why?"
"Cause you're stupid!"

Mickey scoffed and asked Kevin for a beer.
"She's right, kid. You can't Rob a bank"
"A store then! The Kash'n'Grab?"
"Mickey, stealing food is one thing, pointing a gun at someone and forcing them to empty their register is something completely different. There are better ways to make money, man"

Mickey rolled his eyes "I'm sorry, I'm supposed to do something legal to make money? With not even a high school diploma? And in less than 10 years maybe?"

Svetlana took a drag from her cigarette and grinned.
"Come with me"

Mickey raised his eyebrows at her but jumped from the stool to follow Svetlana upstairs.

"I don't have a high school diploma. None of these girls have. ID? Speaking English? Neither"
Mickey looked up at her.
"And?"

Svetlana spanked his ass playfully
"Use what is given to you, boy"
Mickey starred at her with wide eyes.
"A-Are you suggesting... what the fuck, no!"

"Listen, I know ton of rich Northside men, gay, like you. They want a twink live in their house. Available to fuck. You can live and eat there and ask for money. Fast money good money"
"I'm not a whore!"
"You take dick like one" she stated.

Mickey almost slapped her, he looked around if one of the other girls - or worse, the guys - listened to them.

"I'm not going to prostitute myself"
"Prostitute, like me, gets paid for everything she does. Suck you dick - pay. Jerk you off - pay. Fuck you - pay. Even look at you - pay. You could live in big house and ask for big money and fuck him for free and get the same amount as I do"

"I'd be a parasite"
"Better or worse than whore?"
Mickey starred around with an open mouth. He didn't even know the answer.
"So, you want sugar daddy or not?"
"Fuck no!" He pressed out, "I'm not doing that, never. I know you like the work, but I won't put strangers' dicks in my mouth for a bit money!"