12 - The problem

So guys I finally outlined this shit and wrote down all the shit that's gonna go down.

So with the way I originally wanted to end this story you would have 9 more chapters ahead of you (including this one) with the alternate ending that I'm not sure if I'm actually gonna use it it would be 15.

So it all depends on how many people are still reading this stuff in 9 chapters and if writing the other 6 would be worth it then 🤷🏻‍♀️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 12 - The Problem

The Gallaghers were back to school and work and things started to become normal again.

He and Ian had barely time to make out and fuck In secret and it was a miracle if one of them actually made it to slip into the others room late at night when both were still awake to fall to sleep together and wake up in the morning.
They could only risk doing that after Frank got home and had his way with Mickey, what usually was very late - not that Mickey would be in the mood to touch Ian afterwards anyway.

It was an average morning, Mickey got up around noon, took a nice shower and made himself some breakfast.
Then he did something in typical that became a habit over the course of the last months - he worked out.
Not much. He pretty much just jogged through the house for a while because he was too lazy to go outside, but he was eating a lot living here and he needed to stay in shape for Frank and wanted to stay in shape for Ian.

After he was finished with running the stairs up and down five times, he threw himself on the couch.
He found a variety of his beloved cook shows on Netflix and was downright addicted.
He had even started writing some of the recipes down to try them some time.

He just complained loudly about one of the chefs being too stupid to follow the easy assignment, when the bell rang.

Fiona had mentioned earlier that the mailman would bring a package for her soon and asked Mickey to open the door if someone was there. He usually wouldn't do that, it wasn't his houses whoever was in front of that door didn't want to talk to him anyways.

Mickey groaned and got up from his comfy spot.
He walked to the door an opened, but it wasn't the mail man.

It was a blonde woman, that nervously ran her hands through her blonde hair.

"Uhm, hello?" Mickey asked.
She looked up and eyed him down, "Who are you?"
"Question goes right back, who are you and what are you doing here?"
"Is Frank home? Or Fiona? Lip, Ian?"
"Uhm, no they're all at work and school. Nor coming back for another few hours."

"Oh, can I come in and wait then?"
"It's another few hours and I don't even know who the fuck you are!"
"Oh, it's okay, I live here. I'm Monica" she beamed, Mickey decided he hated her voice, she sounded like she was popping every pill and smoked every herb on the planet, "I'm their mum"

Mickey started at her with wide eyes.
He tried to recollect memory on what the Gallaghers told him about their mother. Pretty much all he knew was that she ran away and that it made the kids super sad to talk about her.

While he was distracted Monica made it to push him inside and walk past him. She marvelled around the house.
"Nothing's changed. How is Liam? God, how old must he be now?" She giggled and energetically jumped through the house.

Mickey quickly ran back to the TV living room, shut Netflix off and took his phone.
He had Fiona's number because he was watching Liam all the time.
He quickly wrote her a SMS