3 - Gallagher

I just want to say, that I love Ian in the pic above.
Look at the preciouss little gay boy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3 - Gallagher

1 1/2 years later

"Get out of my fucking house!" Greg shouted and charged after Eric with a broom stick.

"Greg! Fucking stop!" Mickey yelled.
Greg came back and pointed the -let's say weapon - at him.
"You get out as well! You dirty little parasite!"

"Fucking hell, alright! Take that fucking thing away from me! I'm glad that I won't have to put your tiny little dick into my mouth again you fucking perv!"

"You are such a dirty little whore Mickey! I can't believe I ever let you into my life!"
"You did that because nobody would fuck such an ugly owl like you!"

Mickey threw his stuff into his duffle bag while arguing with Greg.
He was the third 'sugar daddy' this year who threw him out.
Roger had died after half a year. Mickey guessed one of his greedy children had killed him, but everyone just called it a heart attack.

Mickey was the only one who thought it was suspicious that the cop looking into the case and the medic declaring his death as heart attack both knew Rogers daughter very well.

He couldn't care less anyways, yeah Roger had been nice and had taught him lots of things, but he was just an old guy using him after all.

Most other guys he's been with since Roger didn't care if he fucked other guys. They threw him out when they caught him stealing one of the 50 expensive watches they never used anyways or some of the silver spoons - he needed money badly at one point when his sister called him and told him under tears that she was pregnant.

Mickey didn't want to think about the horrific details and just stole expensive looking things until he could pay for Mandy's abortion.

Greg however was greedy and unlike the others wouldn't give him money when he asked him.
On the other hand, Mickey wasn't allowed to fuck anyone else but him.

Mickey felt never as objectified as he did with Greg. But he got used to it pretty quickly. He could always adapt to bad conditions. Chanting in his head "You do this for Mandy" while screaming at his sugar daddy to fuck him harder.

Of course, he couldn't say no when Eric, the hot Gardner that always walked around shirtless showing off his abs, seduced him.
Mickey didn't regret it.
He didn't even regret Greg finding out - now he got rid of him and Eric at once.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mickey sat in a gay bar in the north side.
He wasn't as uncomfortable as he used to be, by now he knew how to play the game.
The flirting, the seduction, the played innocence and the loud acted moans.
He had perfected it all.

While he turned into a sex object and endured being used, he tried to detach his consciousness from his body - something else he had perfected over the last year.

He still wouldn't drink the fruity gay drinks - that would never happen!
He also needed to hold a steady alcohol level in his blood to get the job done without freaking out at some point.

A guy came walking to the bar. He was drunk and in a cheery mood.
"Hey, you pour me another!" He grinned.

"Alright Frank, but it's the last one for today alright?"
Frank muttered something and chuckled to himself, then he noticed Mickey.

"I've never seen you around before" he grinned.
Mickey smiled "I'm new around here, ain't even got a place to sleep nor money on my hands"

"New huh? In Chicago or in this part of town"
"This part of town. I was just thrown out of the guy's house I was staying at"
Frank pointed at him drinking and grinned "You, I like you, tell me more"