15 - Get the fuck out [smut]

I'm sorry that it took me so long to update this - But we're slowly getting towards the ending here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ian was more than excited for his 18th birthday. He was jumpy and grinny all week long, talking about how many people would come to his big ass party Saturday night.

Mickey couldn't really relate to him being this hyper about a day like every other. But he of course wouldn't ruin his boyfriends excitement over the whole thing.

Instead he was about to freak out, he should give Ian something for his birthday, anything really.
But he couldn't just go out and buy something, he was close to have enough money saved up for Mandy. And it was too impersonal for him, Ian had bought him a frame for his family picture the other day, there went a lot of thought and emotion into this action. But Ian could buy everything he needed himself and for boys like him, something as simple as a frame wasn't special or with a lot of meaning like it was for Mickey.

"You don't have to give me anything for my birthday, Mick" Ian grinned and kissed him secretly in the kitchen.
"Yeah I do, You're so excited about this damn day, I have to do at least something. At least take you on a date or some shit."
"I wouldn't say no to a date"

Mickey smiled, "That's good, if I only weren't so uninspired when it comes to that shit."
Ian kissed his cheek again, " It's okay, Mick."
"No, no, I'll think of something nice, something meaningful."
"No pressure"
"I can be a good boyfriend, Gallagher. I'm just glad I have time until after your damn party."
Ian grinned, "You already are a good boyfriend."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mickey slipped into Ian's room early in the morning. He locked Ian's door from inside and quickly went over to Ian's bed.

The Ginger was sleeping soundly and he felt almost bad about his plan to wake him up, but he knew Ian would like this.

Mickey grinned and crawled into bed with him. He grinned at Ian's sleeping face and kissed his lips gently, kissing his way down his neck and chest, slipping under his blanket and tugged his sweats down and pulled Ian's cock out.

He grinned and started stroking him, feeling him already growing bigger and heavier in his hand.
Ian stirred in his sleep and opened his legs a bit wider.

Mickey chuckled and dragged his tongue up Ians shaft from the base to the tip, then he swirled his tongue around his tip and kept stroking him while wrapping his lips around his cock.

Ian moaned deep in his throat. Mickey drooled on his cock and used his lips and tongue to spread his spit over his cock, licking and mouthing on him like his life depended on it.

Ian wasn't quite awake yet, but moaned and moved his hand into Mickeys hair.
Mickey smiled and finally did Ian the favour to wrap his lips back around his cock and Bob his head down. He hollowed his cheeks and moved his head up and down on him. His gag reflex was under full control, so he easily took Ian's cock in to the base, hiding his face in red-golden pubes.

"Oh fuck", he heard Ian moan and the blanket on top of him was pulled away.
Mickey pulled back and released Ian's cock, he grinned cheekily and licked up and down his length again before taking him back in, holding eye contact with the ginger the whole time.

Ian tried to keep his lips shut, but let out a few groans, while gripping on Mickeys hair tightly. Mickey continued to bob his head up and down his cock until Ian eventually came down his throat, Mickey about sucked him dry.

Ian panted while Mickey grinned and crawled up to him again.
"Happy Birthday, freckles", Mickey whispered before kissing the giggling Galllagher.