gift

Gray pov

I was just chilling at guild. Such a peaceful day.but something keep nagging my mind. I couldn't put finger on it .

"Take this ice princess !" Natsu punch me .  I stumbled back and fall on erza .Next thing I know whole guild is fighting each other . Erza  just kick me .

Wow she sure a monster Im worried about jellal marrying a monster as a wife .

Today is normal Lucy was hitting or maybe killing natsu , Romeo and Wendy went to a mission, happy giving fish to carla and erza eating her second cake nothing wrong right?

But why do I feel something wrong ? There's something or someone is not stalking me or hugging my arms . Then I remember juvia ....yeah where is the blue women ?

I feel something missing....maybe she just went outside but she would have tell me about it .

I saw mirajane walking past me so

"Oi Mira did you know where is juvia?"
I ask her.

She give me a devil smirk before telling me where she went.

"Miss her huh gray ? I don't know where she went but I saw gajeel was dragged her with him and left somewhere."
She answer me .

Where the hell he takes her should he tell me? wait im not her boyfriend but
She .... complicated...I definitely in love with her but I'm not going to confess it to her her yet . Maybe one day .

It's definitely gonna take more time to tell her those three words...

Ok I'm going to be crazy if I think about her maybe I could go outside and get some fresh air .

I went around magnolia went I heard familiar voice giggling and it was so familiar voice .
There was she giggle but she was not alone she was with the Shadow dragon slayer.

What the hell she was doing with him !
She is smile at him !only I can make her smile like that !

He was making her giggle ,only I can do it I should be reason for all her actions !

WAIT WHY IM BEHAVING LIKE POSSESSIVE Boyfriend?

Sure she is making me crazy.

It seems she notice me she start to make a antenna pose and move a little and looking at me with hearts filling her blue orb's.haha only I can make it !

So I just walk to her and shook my hand with rogue .

"So juvia whatcha doing with him ?"
I ask her .

Rogue seems to notice my intention and interest on her just show his smug face . How bad I want to punch that look !

"Gajeel kun dragged juvia to buy some gifts for levy San , and rogue San join us because he want to help gajeel kun ! What are you doing here gray Sama?"she ask me with full of hope so

"I just went past here and saw you and rogue"
I brush my hair to look cool.

"Gray Sama do mind to join us ? "She ask me .

And being protective man I agree to be  with her so I  can watch my juvia and protect her from other guys
I face Palm myself.

So my day just went with she buying some stuff for levy and gajeel join us too. I saw her administration and she is so supportive of him . She really love suprise.

I was wondering around the shop when a glob caught my eyes .

Its like ice and water it's looking like our magic so I buy it to give her later.

After she gave all bags to gajeel and rogue wave us before leaving.

She was about to say goodbye to me but I cut her off
"No women you are not walking around in night come I walk you home ! " I say to her .

Her eyes glow up
"Caring gray Sama is soo dreaming!" She said making me control my laugh .only this girl can make me like this

After a while we get to fairy hills she was about to get it when I remember the gift I bought for her .

I grab her wrist

"Uhh umm so here ! " I said to her.

.she look happily and took the gift and look at it.

"So how is it ?"

I ask her

She look me straight in eyes and

Juvia don't like it !
My heart shattered.
OUCH! That's hurts.

"Juvia loves it .it's so beautiful thank you gray Sama !" She said making me smile unconsciously.

"Umm ok good bye juvia see you tomorrow!"
I say to her and start to walk away but I didn't miss her happy dance before run into fairy hills.

Cute !