heartbreaker's first love

Juvia pov

But I love you  a Blondie telling me . I just look at his face . I don't even remember his name and where did I meet him ..

Listen I don't think this gonna work out . You are too good for me . I said to him maybe he will shut the hell up and get lost from my sight .

No no juvia please I love you! He said again .

Love !
I hate it .

Well I don't..I say and give him smirk . I turn my heels and walk away from him . I look at him and a Satisfaction is crawling into my heart. He deserves it.

After my precious time waste because of that Blondie . I went to Starbucks and order flat white.

I get my drink so I went to sit on a table near window.i took out my phone  . I saw 1000 messages in all my social medias and 10000 missed calls.
Well that's not new . without reading any of it I delete the message.

I actually keep two phones because one is for my personal friends and family and another is just to break guys heart .

I drink my flat white. I was taking a sip of it when my saw a familiar face.

I look closer to see

The same raven hair
The Sama eyes .

And the same person turn me to be a heartbreaker is now here .
What the hell is he doing in Starbucks.
To buy drink duh! my mind mentally slap me .

I just continue to drink my drink and look my iPhone . suddenly a cup place Infront of me and I didn't bother to see who is it because I know he is the one put it and want to take seat Infront my me .

He suddenly make a little noise like the sound we make to call a cat and dog.

What the hell dog and cat doing in Starbucks? My mind yell at me ..

After a while he give up and sit down drink his coffee.

He is staring at me intensely.
Suddenly my iPhone ring and  look at my screen to see Xander calling me .hurmm I think this guy  I met at the mc Donald yesterday. He is cute .

So I pick it up

He ask me for a date.so I said yes .

After I cut the call . I look Infront of me to see gray fuming.

I was about to stand up when

Do you still remember me juvia ? He open his mouth. I think It would be better if he shut it .

Yeah how can I forget you .... Gray fullbastard! I hiss.

He look shock and nodded to himself in a understanding something I couldn't put my finger on .

    I take my purse , stand up and walk away from him .

I'm sorry juvia ,..he said.

His tone is full of pain , regret, guilty and  .... another emotion.

Yeah right! Why don't you get lost with your sorry. Why did you keep following me. My voice full of venom.

Wa..I .t I didn't follow you it just coincidence he reason out .

Being tired as I'm.

Yeah first you follow me to mall , cinema , park and more I could list down if you want . It's made clear that you are freaking following me .I said little loud . Some people start to look at me so don't wanting to create a scene I get out the Starbucks.