her last feelings

The truly scary thing about undiscovered lies is that they have a greater capacity to diminish us than exposed ones.
-cheryl Hughes .

Gray pov

He is sitting in his room. He room now mess so his feelings .he made a mistake and decision which make his life gone in a blink of second now he can't return or restart his life.

He lost her forever .he took a box given by Lucy few hours ago .it's is for him and last for him.

He open it and saw a letter . With beautiful cover and his name written on it perfectly gray sama
He smell it and it's smells like her too .it's so funny he won't hear Gray Sama from her sweet voice again ....

And it his damn fault..

He open the letter and read it .

Dear gray Sama .

Juvia never thought she could be this hurt . she felt so hurt like this before.juvia never thought our love would end up like this without nothing.juvia saw you have move on with a new girl friend .juvia saw how you hold her hand the way you will hold juvia's hand before .the way gray Sama touch her finger caressingly it juvia feel so protected and special to Gray Sama .
Juvia wish never open Facebook and saw your posting...but she did and she saw you and your girlfriend hugging and kissing.juvia wonder around her room to cool herself down .she hold her neck want to kill herself but she is scared .even though juvia saw she move on but those memories still on her mind .
Next day juvia want to have some talk with you so she put up her best dress and make up .hope to see and you see her too .but you was with her you won't come here .

How can gray Sama move on easily?tell me why ....? Don't you remember those nights we spend together?you told me it was best nights ever ! But no you lie gray ! Am I that cheap to you ?my love is cheap to you right?
Juvia actually don't want to do it but because she love gray Sama so much she gave herself...her virginity ..
Don't you realise juvia making a big sacrifice only for you .but you just throw it like a piece of rubbish .

Juvia never thought you will play with her feelings!you play with her !she lost her confidence and her life ........

Her soul has die as her love ......juvia just feel numb and walking alive but death inside ...she feel like zombie .

Every time she tried to be strong but she fail to be she is weak that's why gray leave her and go to her ,if you told her she could try to change herself but you don't instead you leave her .

Remember the thing you told me when we break up.

*I can't be with you juvia .I get know with a new girl she is perfect for me .im in love with her not you . I thought I love you but I don't. Being with you just waste of time .bye .*

You said that words while that your so call girlfriend holding your hand as she owning you .even though I own you first she took you away from me .juvia tried to make you fall in love with her again but how can I make it if you don't fall in love with me in first place. I love you do much .and I always will.

I try to hate you but I love you too much .of course love win it .
Juvia already give 100% of her to you and it's makes her harder to move on.

Every night she cry to sleep every single second she saw you with your girlfriend she just want to die that second .but couldn't.

But seems you forgot her ..... you don't care. If she alive or not. So she took a decision she couldn't be alive looking at her love is with someone else.

In few minutes she will eat sleeping pills and drive to sleep forever .

And at this time if you are reading this it's means I have left the world.

Thanks you ! You finally kill me .....with your so call fake love .

All the lies and pain you juvia through,juvia know now that your love was never true like you.

But remember a thing gray there will no one love you like juvia does .one day you will understand it but it will too late and you will regret every second of it.

Broken woman
Juvia lockser

Drop of water fall down and it's getting more . Gray touch his cheeks and felt tears now he knows how she feel . But he don't he just been through a little and her death is the best revenge to make him suffer every time.

He start sobbing .he loved her and loves her .he thought his liking to his new girlfriend is love ..

He leave a gem for a stone .now he lost it forever.

And this is her last message and letter .he won't get it again and forever she give me happiest moment and love but he stomp over it and choose his no love girlfriend.

He just spend his life time with crying and depressed.and guess what no one cares because he deserves it .

Shout out
Celestialaries17
fairy_neko_lover
Hildegradine
Holly_Bunny14
maddiecute247

Please comment how is it (TT)
I hope it is okay......