kissing day

3rd pov

It's just simple morning for all guild members except for committed members .

Gray pov

I look at levy she kiss gajeel on his lips in a blink of second gajeel carry her body to his home and saying she gonna get punishment and handcuffs?

I look erza dragging jellal out the guild.his face is red I mean like erza hair .

Mirajane just cheers for all couples when laxus staring at her.

Romeo and Wendy go to date .uhh young love .

Bianca and azlack is smiling and bring their child somewhere.

Well Natsu and Lucy when job along with happy and Carla .

And I'm alone ...just confuse what the hell.is. happening.

Hey Cana do you have idea what the hell happening in our guild ? I ask Cana who is now kissing a wine bottle .

Uh hahaha gray uah you don't know what day is today ,....poor gray find yourself.she said and making out with the bottle.

What the hell !

Hey lissana what day today ? Why all of members looking odd?I ask lissana .

She tap her chin and making thinking face.

Well gray today is kissing day ! She said to me .

What kissing day ?what special in that .

What is kissing day ?

It's just a day we kiss and you know that rest ....(I'm just creating a thing for this kissing day ) some peoples believe that this day is real special .this day came before valentine day which make it more romantic.  If they kiss on this day they get most memorable kiss in their life  it's maybe more sweeter ?

She said and end with question .she also don't know what is this actually but ok it's really helpful.

Ok thanks!I said to her .

Time skip

It's been Hella boring here .

.

There is something is not here .

Juvia ! Where is she ! She should be the one who want to jump on me and kiss me ! Wait why I want her to kiss me !

You really want her to kiss you . ! My mind say to me .

I just make cool face and search for the blue women.

But she nowhere to be found.

So I walk around magnolia only to find juvia and Lyon are hanging out together.

What the heck ! Why he is with her so close !

That's why she didn't come to me !and kiss me !

God I need to kill my inner voice.

Now I'm hiding behind a bush stalking *clear throat* watching her maybe Lyon took advantage on her.

They get into jewelry shop and I look her because it's glass .

I saw Lyon put some necklace on her neck and juvia jump when be put it .

I notice his hand touch her neck and her shoulder.

I can feel anger rising in me but push it away .

Then they but the necklace I think because juvia was holding a bag .when they start to be this close .

They get into cake shop .they eat a slice together.

Actually a slice and they both share it like they are damn couple.they use different spoon so it won't be inderect kiss .

They buy something in  there .juvia looking so happy and seems to forget me .she always notice if I'm here with her gray sama antena like that .

It's getting late .

I saw Lyon walk juvia to her dorm.

My breath stop and anger consume me when I saw Lyon get close to her and saying something.he grab her hand and kiss it . He get closer to her and held her chin making his way to her lips .

At that point I break out from my place and run to them punch Lyon face and hug juvia close to me

What the hell you are doing with my juvia !I yell at him.

Uhh gray Sama ...gray sama misunderstood....she said .

I look at her and Lyon .

He walk to me

What ever bro juvia just helping me to buy some gifts for a suprise,
He said .

Then why you come close to her and almost kiss her
I hiss .

Gray we are just practicing....I was about to do this action to meredy...juvia is her best friend so I ask her help to win that girl .

I open my mouth in realization:O

Then juvia and Lyon give a friendly hug and juvia hand him is bags .
.

And Lyon left me and juvia alone .

I look at her and .

Umm sorry I thought he took advantage on you I said .

It's okay gray Sama juvia understand it .

She smile and my heart beat become faster.

So I smash my lip against her and we both kiss each other .

I nibble her lips before letting it go .

Her face is now red and in few minutes she gonna faint.

So juvia today is kissing day how was it. I tease her .

She blush and blink few minutes .

I give her another kiss on her lips and wave her good bye .

Gray Sama ! She call me .

It's late gray Sama you can stay over at juvia's room !she said while blushing.

I nodded my head .   And some thoughts come nagging my mind. I smile with that naughty thought.

Hope I can control myself Tonight .

Hello !

Shout out (^^)
Celestialaries17
fairy_neko_lover
Hildegradine
Hildegradine

I love to make shout out I don't know why 😂