not the same (I)

Juvia pov

Today juvia gonna make Gray Sama buns for her gray Sama.

She wake up early and prepare ingredients for buns and she mix all of it and making it carefully and with love .

After 3 hours

She bake  a lot of buns and put it in a basket .she look down to herself her pajamas it's now full of flour .

She look funny .

She left the buns let it to cool down .
She get bath and wash herself with gray sama sponge and she wear gray Sama towel get out the bathroom.she walk to her room kiss her gray Sama toys. ....and greet him with 'i love you'

Juvia wear her clothes and get out from the room .she wear her hat too .

She took the basket and walk to guild .she saw some people are pointing to her and laugh she is confuse did she have flour on her face
.when she cross a shop with mirror look and saw nothing.

Umm they are weird .

Then she heard whispers .

Hey isn't juvia lockser the obsessed girl to gray fullbuster? Look like she has start her routine to torture him in the name of love.

She frown is her love is  torture these people are crazy.
She just continue to walk to the guild.

When she get into the guild
Jet and droy say gray Sama name towards juvia  .first juvia just blush but  it's been 4 weeks they start to tease juvia and they didn't stop not that she dint like to hear gray sama name but she feel her self-respect is going down .

When she saw gray Sama sitting with elfman she went over them and greet them .

Gray Sama juvia made you buns !juvia said .he face shows annoyed experision and natsu and elfman eat all of it  and gray Sama dint even touch it or stop them .he could just take one of it but no .

Juvia was about to stop them when juvia fall down at Lucy who was drinking strawberry milkshake .her milkshake drop on juvia head.she feel cold and sticky when pink colour drink is dripping for her head .

Juvia is embarrass right now .she heard laughing sounds echoes to her ear and heart. She feel sad and weak right now .she just right now on floor she get herself up and keep her head low .

Gray Sama juvia made you this ! Come eat her head right now hahahaha!droy tried to mimic her voice which fail but make whole guild laugh.

She is not sad because they are laughing at her but her gray Sama and people she believe family laughing at her .she feel really hurt right.

How can you be so stupid juvia ! Gray Sama said .

Yeah juvia is stupid because believe you will stand behind her back and defend her but in reality you're the one who is making fun of her .

Juvia ahha continue making these buns aahahah you looking funny aahahah go to bathroom and kiss your Elsa ...hahahah natsu San said .juvia just dumbfounded with this attitude of them.she never thought natsu San who give his first priority is friends is now hurting her feelings.

She is beyond sad right now she just keep her head low until a red hair girl cover her hair with a towel. She look up to see erza glaring at them.

Before they could open their mouth erza San just drag her with her . But at that moment she fix herself no matter what happens she have to change herself and give priority to self respect.
    Erza san give some advice and support her .juvia didn't go to guild for three days because she still in fear . 

And finally making her self up she went to her wardrobe and put up a
Pink hoodie and a sweat pants right now she is too tired she went to guild .

She heard mumbles on the way she went to guild .she open the guild door and greet by droy and jet tease but right now juvia just want to leave she give them hard glare making them shivers .juvia walks to request board .she feel someone put a hand on her head she look up to see gajeel.

Hey rainwomen are you okay? Why didn't you come to  the guild ? He ask juvia.she just smile and took a job .

The job is for 3 months good for her she could leave this place and make a change.

She tell Mira this job.and pack.her things she just ignoring gray sama who was looking at her .

You juvia where are going?he ask her .juvia just ignored him .she tell to gajeel what happen in guild which make him run to guild to kill then while juvia just ride in train to
Ara village .

Gajeel pov

I was mad when heard juvia been insult by the guild I run there and kick open the guild

I saw droy and jet and in split of second they was thrown to next wall of guild.
Levy was screaming me to stop .but I don't  fire breath come to punch me when I stop him and punch him back Same goes to that ice freak.

They was yelling demanding for a answer.

I burst out. .

Answer you want answer ! Do you have what you did to rainwomen ! She is hurt because of your fu*king insult which you call just for fun. You hurt her she never thought the people she love and take as family hurt and laugh at her miserable moment!

When I saw said they seems notice what they did .regret crawl to their faces.

Where is juvia I have to apologize for making her sad .fire breath say .

Not for 3 months  ! Erza come out nowhere reply to them.

What where did she go ?gray ask

Erza just answer him she is job and won't come here .....

They just hung their head low.
They deserve it they didn't think before act now rainwomen is broken.i don't know how a sorry can make it up for her .

Hello readers! This oneshot for gruviaverxoxo actually it's have squeal to get terms you ask for .I have to do this to have a clear view what's gonna happen next!

Next  is  -not the Same (ii) -

Hope you guys enjoy it !