you look like ?

Gray pov
I'm packing some stuff and saw my 3 year old son run into the room .

Dada !he said and raise his hand signal to carry him.

A chuckle get out from my mouth to see his cute attitude.

I was carrying him when my wife juvia fullbuster...how good to say her name .

Come into the room with a bag .

Gray sama these are storm baby stuff. She said .

I could see she is fighting her thoughts whenever want to go to the job or take care of her baby. As a mother she always choose her baby but guild members forced us to went to a job for three months and at the same time we could enjoy our time there . The job is in a paradise which make sense to me because this job more look like a honeymoon trip.not that I complained but im worried about my son .

.

Then I feel something is kicking me .
I saw storm kicking me with his small leg and look over his mama.

He wanted her. I hand him over her which Glady he move and shove his face into her chest ....I want to be there too.

Storm baby mama and daddy is going to job baby.  Don't be naughty. We are leaving you with uncle gajeel,natsu ,laxus , and some others .
And aunty Lucy ,levy , mirajane and erza san will take care of you my baby .you should be good boy until daddy and mummy come to home .she said to him .

His eyes start to well up making juvia frown and her tears welling up too .

Baby mommy is sorry she have to go. ...you can enjoy your time with nashi and Emma .

Don't cry baby mommy will come fast to her storm ..she cooed .

He seem to be relaxed.

Juvia still having him on her arms while I'm taking all the bags . She did pack a lot for storm. ...a lot.

We drop him in guild.

Juvia was telling him something and he reply something which she nodded.

I saw sadness in her blue orbs because she have to leave her poor baby .

Looking his mom sadness storm eyes started to well up.
His blue orb's just like juvia full of sadness.

We waved him goodbye and leave him with others .

Natsu pov

Heheh Elsa leave his son here  . I can teach my baby girl to fight storm if he tried to get close to her .

I went over him and look him closely.

He definitely Elsa part 2.i said loud .

He look like juvia !Lucy said getting out nowhere.

What do mean he look like juvia ! Look at his cold eye , hair colour and that smug face. Cana tell Lucy .

He do look like juvia .look at his adorable eyes . And his outfit. Erza said .

Psst whatever he gonna be Elsa 2.0 like his father. After I said that  I got smack from who else of course gajeel.

Dont you dare insult my nephew.he is juvia's son and little bit of ice prick . Of course he would look like both of them. Gajeel yell . while levy calming him down

While   both of them fighting nashi went over Storm .
.

He look at nashi and blush a little. Nashi was giving him a wide smile .

Hey let's play!she called him .

He nodded.

She grab his hand making him blush.
Come on gale and rossie waiting out for us !she dragged him out. .

Gray pov

Today is our last day staying here no wanting to make my wife worried about storm I arrange a date for her.

I make a nice table with rose like romantic date.

She walked into room and shocked we have a talked .

Before we went to sleep .

So juvia how about we suprise our son with a sister ?I ask her I already make plan .

She smile shyly and her face getting red every second.

We enjoyed our night..you know what I'm mean .*wink*

Next morning we arrived to guild and my juvia ran to her son making me lose her warm because she was hugging my arm .

Storm baby! Mama miss you so much .how are you baby ? She asked to him with sweet voice .

I just smile and went over them and bring them home ...