The way she is ..

Gray pov

I just can't take it ......

It's too much ..

The big baby blue eyes,soft pink plump lips , porcelain skin ,pale skin which will show any little scratch or bites on her skin easily and puffy cheeks.

Making me fall for her more deeply.

Not mentioning how her skin turn to red mix pink when she blush which make her face more cute than ever .

I love to make her blush .I'm the only reason she should blush for.

.

I'm selfish for her .
...

I just want to be reason for all her adorable baby face

Like the way she pout
Which makes me control myself from pinch her cheeks out.

The way she looks at me with hearts filling her blue beautiful orb's.

The way she call my name gray Sama with full love and admiration

The way the make funny things like attack love rival .

The way she cook for me .but I prefer there is no face on the food not that I dislike it I just uncomfortable to eat my own face .

I really appreciate juvia my life if others they must have give me up and search for someone else.

.but this baby blue is different yet stubborn ..she is like juvia will get what she wants!

Once she set on something she will get it for sure like me .

I not gonna lie she really tie me up with her love .

The way she give me her attention and care makes me feel special.

I never feel been so important In someone life and I'm .

She never turn her attention to something else if im with her .

The way she care of me ..

I know sometimes she treats me like a baby but I can't help but to feel a lot of care in it and of course I love it .

I just couldn't get enough of her
Like her element water she is just too pure and innocent to this world.

Her heart is gold.she is beautiful inside and outside.its not easy to get a perfect partner like her .

I like her old hair but I love her current hair which show her soft shinny blue hair and curl up down .

I really love to play with her hair too soft .

But I don't understand one thing why she always wear a Russian style had on her .that stay mystery.

One day I should ask her .

I like her beautiful dark blue dress with slit showing off her pale and soft skin and tights which only i can see it.

I often get naughty thought whenever I look at her beautiful leg. I just want it wrap around my waist .

I can't help but get angry whenever someone watch her legs .I will just freeze them without her constant.

...

I really love juvia lockser.
.
.....

The way she is making her amazing and stand out from others girls.
.......

The way she is will never complete because there are still a lot to talk about .

Hope you enjoy this oneshot!
Shout out for this amazing people out there!

Celestialaries17
fairy_neko_lover
Hildegradine

maddiecute247
Holly_Bunny14