always with you

Juvia pov

Juvia feel something burning sensation in her throat .she slowly getting out from her boyfriend deathly grip on her waist without waking him up She run to bathroom and close the door and she vomit in the sink .she saw the sink is now red colour then she realise its blood but it's not surprising anyway because she have been vomiting a lot and she know the reason .

She found out she is cancer patient last month and it's have no cure because it's her last stage. She think about dieing making her cry .
She don't want to leave her gray Sama , her best friends and family.
No one knew that she have cancer she hides it . She been through a lot of pain she took pain killer to make the pain fade away but it don't. She fake a smile to everyone even to her gray Sama but inside she was dieing her body is arching and burning.

She cried out loud accidentally forgetting gray is sleeping out there in their bed .

She heard someone is walking towards bathroom and she knows who is it .she quickly wash the sink and her mouth .
She wash her face and gray Sama knock the door.
Juvia are you okay please open the door I'm freaking out here .he said he say it and it's have fear in it.

Juvia couldn't take it anymore so she open the door and hug his body and cry over his chest. Gray Sama put his hand behind her and comfort her.

What's wrong baby girl ? Are you ok baby ? He said .

J....u..via ... She tried to say but end up sobbing.gray Sama lead her to bed and make her sit down on bed and sit beside her .juvia still hugging him.

Gray Sama... juvi....a have a quest..ion? She shutter.

He just look at juvia and nodded to make her proceed.

What if juvia died , what will gray Sama do ? She ask him .

She could see his face features become pain and hurt.

Is it a question I will kill myself and I'm not joking about it baby. I really love you I don't think or imagine someone else in your place. Nobody can make me feel special like you baby . He said seriously.

Juvia kisses him and stay hugging him until she fall asleep .next morning she hides all the knifes, blades , poisons and anything else he might use to kill himself when he discovers the truth.

Gray pov

I was shocked when my baby ask me that question.i answer her and it's true i will not able to live without her.

Next morning I woke up to find she is gone . Where did she go thought running in my mind.
Finally I saw a stick note on freezer .

Juvia is in her house ! She need to do something! I love you gray Sama ....forever.
Love juvia .....

He saw a dried tear drop on it . She was crying while writing this and why would she.

Jeez I have to give her a visit now .

I go to her house and open the door since she give me a key .I round the whole house calling her name and Finally I saw her .

She was sleeping on her bed.

3rd pov

There was a note and box near her bed .

He shake her but there's is no movement.her body was cold and she was not breathing. There is no pulse .

He see her with a horror face and shake her while screaming yelling her to open her eyes.

With a hurt and shakily he took the note .

My love gray Sama .

If gray sama found this note it's mean she is no longer alive . Juvia found out she is a cancer patient last month and there is no cure for it. Juvia did not want you to worry not to be cause of your pain. She left a gun inside the box and juvia hope you forgive her because she fail to fulfill her promise with being with you until death but she fails it .juvia hope you could move on and pick right choice.

Love juvia ( your love )

He open the box and found gun in it . He see the gun and think about it is it a right choice finally he took the gun and shoot himself to see her in heaven. He will follow her wherever she go.

Juvia pov

She is now death . She won't able to live with her gray Sama hope gray Sama make a right choice by moving on. Juvia is thinking maybe she made wrong move leaving gun .

She is sitting near a pond in heaven she is looking the water she could see her gray Sama is looking the gun and her death body . not wanting look what gonna happen next she skip to see their memories .

While she watching the memories someone taps her shoulder . Her eyes become watery when saw her gray Sama standing Infront of her and open his arms asking her to hug him.

Without wasting a second she run to him and hug him.

Juvia thought gray Sama gonna make right choice .
She said .

I made the right choice baby. Where ever you are is my place too. He said and kiss her lips.

Hola readers hope you like this oneshot! Don't forget to vote and follow me! please *puppy eyes*

Thank you gruviaverxoxo for making me a character in your book never not love you. Arigato.