realization

Juvia pov

Juvia is sad . Juvia don't know what do anymore looks like gray Sama don't care about her ......

Juvia was about to cry when gray Sama come to her and talk with her .

Yo juvia why looking like lost puppy?gray Sama ask juvia .

Hope filling up her mind when she realises he is care about her .

She was about to reply when a plate hit gray Sama and he saw natsu throw plate at him so they start to fight each other forgetting juvia is sitting here .

Juvia just let out a heavy sigh.

Erza pov

I saw how gray behaviour towards juvia even he denied it but the truth is he fall in love with this girl but he just don't want to share to her .

Even  she brave enough to propose him he being idiot reject her.

I walk to her and saw Mira walking towards her too.

..
I smirk to Mira and she smirk back .

Mira pov
..

I know gray love her and my gruvia still in progress because of gray is being stupid .

I think I  have do something.......

I went to juvia when I saw erza walk towards her too .she smirk

At now let's the games begin. ..

Lucy pov .

I'm just going to kill natsu and happy.
That's buffaloes just broke into my house this morning and make my bed smell sweat.

I was about to give them Lucy kick when I been kidnapped
OMG someone kidnapped me

Then I realized that not I'm only one is here but Wendy ,erza ,Mira ,cana,levy and Carla is here . There juvia sitting over there with what the hell you are doing? Look.

Well with a look on their face this gonna be something crazy gonna happen .

Gajeel pov
That iceboy is hurting juvia's feeling.why can't that idiot open his stupid eyes and use his brain .
He knows juvia love him but being dense as natsu .levy told me they are making some plans for gray notice that he love juvia .

I don't what they gonna do but in the end I don't want rainwomen cry.

That iceboy will be six feet under the ground.

Next morning.

Gray pov

I walk into the guild.my eyes search for certain blue hair women who should flying towards him by now but she is not here.
...

This weird where the hell is she ?
Did she went to job ? But she won't leave without asking me .

Did she Okey?

Is she sick ?

All the thoughts are running on my mind.

Suddenly I saw the door open and...

Juvia and Lyon walking in

Together

Smiling

Laughing

Which only I can make it.

......

I just watch their moves from my place and took my place on a chair near them and Infront of juvia .

I put a cool face .and hear their conversation.

Of course Lyon sama we will chat later .now Lyon sama have to talk with master right?she ask him.

LYON SAMA
SAma

Only person she call with sama is me but after Lyon come into image and he my brother she call with sama too which make my blood boil.

He KISS her hand. And walk away.

I put my cool face because in.few minutes she gonna hug me but she just walk away and sit down with girls

What the hell she is thinking.

Suddenly Lucy gave a bag .and point her store room . what's that about.

Juvia went into the room but when she get out the room.

My mouth just open and close like fish.

My jaw drop.

There stood juvia with showing her beautiful pale skin .

She is wearing a dark blue dress reach out her thighs which show off her pale and soft leg .
The neck cut perfectly show her soft neck and little cleavage.

She looking like gonna slay the whole city .

Freaking goodness.

But my jaw clenched when saw all pervert guys are looking at her .

A frown come into my face when looking they are looking at her the way only I can !

Hey juvia !

a man voice come into picture
Juvia turn to look at the figure with happiness when I feel anger .

I look to see rogue standing there with a bouquet and hand her .she BLUSH and took it from him and mouthed thank you.

I went over him and

So whatcha doing here ? Don't you have work in sabertooth?I ask him. My voice full of anger.

I came here to bring juvia out for a date  .....he said.

Thats it how dare she ask my girlfriend.

Wait she isn't.

Maybe I like her .

Scratch it I love her

And I have to stop him talking my juvia .

After I fight with thought I saw juvia and rogue about to leave guild .

I was furious and mad .

Jealously and possisveness kick in. Make me want to beat rogue because thinking he can take her from me .
....

I went to him and punch him makes him fall backwards.all guild members gasp

I grab juvia soft hand and
About to leave
Only I'm allowed to look at her !touch her ! Kiss her !
Don't you dare try to ask her out!she only can go out with me  ! Now I'm talking her to date ! And I love her !

I yelled and storm out the guild with my guild .

Juvia just trail behind him with a smile and mouthed a thank you for guild members.

So this is your request Hildegradine hope you like it ! Comment below if you like it or hate it .

Shout out for this amazing people
Holly_Bunny14
Hildegradine
maddiecute247
fairy_neko_lover