his best mistake

Gray pov

"Darling let's go to canteen ! " My girlfriend ,Lissa clinging on my arms...
I nodded then she give a peck on my lips.

When I was going to canteen. My mobile vibrated . I took it out and saw message. Not that annoying girl again ?

I saw a message.

I love you gray Sama ! Did you have your lunch yet ? I just off my mobile and put it back in my pocket .

I'm not surprised that she said I love you because she texting me everyday for a year. Come on give me a break .

She is my neighbor . I could see her room from mine. Technically we was childhood friends but soon change when I get into college and im famous . I cut my friendship with her and distance myself. I don't like her because she was annoying with her constant i love you . And other text.

Every morning she will called me and messaged me . I just looked at it and deleted it . I don't want to reply back .

Her mother and my mother so closed . I just don't like her. Her name is juvia lockser. She love me almost a year now . I never turn to her side . She is a nerd wearing big glasses and baggy clothes.not my type .

I looked beside me Lissa wearing sexy short and top and make up. She kissed me and I kissed her too .

Then I heard something fall down.
I saw blue hair women looking at us with wide eyes and bend down to take her books.

"Hey nerd ! Could you stop annoying us and leave us alone ! " Lissa yelled at juvia . She just nodded and look down passing us. I notice her sad eyes something sharp touch my heart but I ignored it.

"Stupid nerd " Lissa muttered.
I just grab her hand and go to canteen to have our food .

After I had my lunch I went to my next class .

I was about to get to locker and go to my house

My mobile vibrated again ..
I took it out and saw juvia message.

I love you ! See you tomorrow!don't be stressed!

I just let deep breath out. I need to make that girl stop .

Next day .

I went to my class and juvia is same class with me .

But she was not alone . She was with a new boy named Lyon.

She was talking with him. And sit beside me. She always sit beside me .

Suddenly I feel something burning in my heart it's makes my mood down .

"Hey man ! Whatcha doing ?" Loke ask me . I just glared at him.

After my class end juvia get out with Lyon . Loke and others .

" Hey nerd ! " They yelled .
Juvia just look down while walking past Thier group . Lyon turn back and glared us .

" Baby !" A high pitch voice behind me .I saw Linda walk to me . God please I have no mood to talk with her now .

" Babe what happened are you Okey ? Let's go date today ? " She boomed me with many questions.

I just getting mad
" Shut the fuck up Lissa ! " I yelled .

She looked at me.

" What the hell wrong with you ? I don't want to be with you anymore! Let's break up !" She yelled.

" Okey ! I have no problem.! " I snapped at go from there .

I don't know why I was this mad .

Suddenly I got a message.