hell of a night

" Gray sama ! "
Juvia called me standing there with her beautiful white mix pink dress . She always look gorgeous

"Juvia loves gray Sama "
She said . I smile and try to reach her out .

"Here cakes for gray Sama " she said but there's no cakes .

" Gray sama " no this is illusion.
" Juvia have a good news !"
What?

" Juvia is leaving you "

No this is not true.

" Gray Sama don't love juvia so juvia made a decision"

No juvia.

Shit ! Wait !

" Juvia is giving up on you !" She said and fade away.

Nooooooo!

I opened my eyes and take a huge breath .
What's that dream about ...

Juvia still in her mission.
I have to see her I'm getting a lot of dreams like she is leaving me .

It's not gonna happen .maybe I'm being paranoid.

I went earlier to guild since I can't get sleep .

" Yo Mira ! Can I get a coffee?" I asked her .

"Good morning gray ! You came earlier today ..." She said and left to make some coffee.

I see guild only to see laxus doing something and freed cheered for it .

I saw lissana getting help from bicklow something going on between them because lissana blushing madly.

Elfman just getting hit by his women evergreen.wow their relationship really need to be fix or elfman will die in the end or turned to a stone .

I snapped out from my thoughts when saw Mira smirking at me and put down coffee.

" Umm Mira ...did you see flame Brain ?"

" No gray . He must sleeping with Lucy now he was sleeping there when they are friends now they are dating so who can stop natsu from sneaking into Lucy house " she said .

" When will be your turn gray ?" She ask me all sudden .

" What about my turn ?" I act clueless.

"Well when you going to confess your feelings to juvia. Remember this gray juvia won't wait for you forever. You already made that poor girl wait for a long time and you still being stubborn . Realize it before you regret" she said and left me drowning in my thoughts.

Juvia won't wait for me forever.......

Realize before regret....

That still playing in my mind

What she said is true anyways cause she wait for me for a long time . I have to confess my feelings towards her .

" Hey lissana do you have idea when juvia will come back for her mission?" I asked her.

She finger under her chin making thinking pose .

" Well juvia left two days ago....so tomorrow or tonight she will back !" She said .

" Why gray you look eager ...?" Lissana smirk before I could answer .

" What else this stupid probably want to say I love you to juvia !" A voice slurred behind me .

" Yes Cana I want to confess to her and wait ! When the hell you came and drink wine !?" I asked her feeling shocked.

She just shurgged and drink a barrier.