back to you

She was sitting on a bench beside beach.  She took a long breath .cold air caressed her skin . She hold tight her jacket. She closed her eyes to felt more .  She love water . She loved to come here when something messed with her head.
Today she came here but she doesn't know the place she find peace going to give her a nightmare .

She get up from bench and took her purse but something stopped her track.
She faced her boyfriend with someone else in this place.
He was holding that girl .

He was shocked to see her too.
They blinked their eyes for many times.
She can't believe this .
Her man with someone else.

" Gray ...Sama ..what are you doing here ? Who is she ?" She asked him .

"Umm juvia .. what are you doing here ?" He asked back to her.

She was losing her temper .she felt betrayed by her love .

And he wasn't cooperating with her.  He doesn't give any explanation.

" Juvia thought you was busy ..but she seeing something else here ...why are doing this ? Who is she ?" She asked again . She felt her heart is burning in jealousy.

" I don't know you will come here ...you don't say it to me !" He shoot back .

She turned to girl who was gray holding up.

" Who are ..you ? What are you doing with my boyfriend?" She asked her.

That girl didn't say anything.

" Okay juvia enough!we will talk later !" He said to her .
Her heart is hurt.  He is supporting other girl.

" No ! Juvia want to know now ! Who is this  ! Why you giving her more importance !" She yelled .

Her eyes now wet with tears .

He seemed to notice this . But he quiet.

" So this how it goes ..  uh ... Juvia want to break with you...let's break up " she said .

" Are you crazy ? What I do ? " He asked her .

" This ! You are clueless about your own mistakes! You don't want to give me any explanation!" She yelled .

" Juvia think leaving you is best option . Bye gray Sama " she said and leave him .

After three months.

Juvia cut all connections with him.
She changed her number and work place.
She moved to another apartment.

She was working at Starbucks as cashier.

" Arigatau ! Come back again " she said to her customer with big smile on her face .

She get a order from. A voice that she loves . A voice that can make her calm yet bring her some memories .
A voice that missing for a long time .

She look at the customer none other than gray.

Both of us locked out gazes .
He look at me with longing experision.

" Juvia what are you doing ? Here cappuccino give him !" Lucy said to me .
I snapped out of my thoughts.
And handed him his drink . Our hand touched a little makes me shivers .

" Total 10 dollar " she said to him.
He gave money and walked away with his drink not before shoot me a look with love and adoration.

Next day he came again .

He came every day .

" Hey juvia ...do you know that guy? He seemed to be interested in you " Lucy teased .

I just shurgged her off and shoot him a glare .

I walked out from my work and on the way to get back to my house .

I saw him outside .
I tried to moved and walk away but his voice stopped me .

" Juvia we need to talk ..."

I turn to see him .
I raised my eyebrows as signaling him to continue.

" Three months ago.... Our break up it was misunderstanding.that girl you saw is a stranger I tried to help "

Memories clashed me again .

" How can you be with someone you don't know ? At that place.. really?" I shoot him .

" It was accident. I was helping her out . She was sick and vomiting. " He said .

" Then why don't you tell me it Infront of her ? Why have to wait this long ?" I asked him with tears .

" I don't want make that women uncomfortable. I thought to explained you later but you disappeared..." He said .

I still can't take this .

" I just couldn't gray ..... I need some time .." I said and walk away .

When I was walking alone .  A place caught my eye.the place we used to hang out and created memories.
I went to that Field and took a sit on grass beside a mail box .

We used to put something inside it ...

..

Wait  !

I opened the mail box .

I took out a envelope which we hide deep in mail box .

It's for future .

I still remember why we created this .

..

..

"Gray Sama ? We are going to do a task.lets write a letter for our future self. ...." She suggested him .
He agreed with her .
And we wrote it together.

.

..

.

That's still fresh .
It's been few years . She totally forgot about it.

She read the text written by her old self.

Hello future. ! Just want to remind you whatever happens don't let go someone you love . Trust them  and try to changed them not leaving them .

If you love them truly don't give up on our relationship.

We both know our partner is our true love so don't lose it ....

Just remind there's no one can replace you in their future...

She wiped her tears.

She felt guilty because almost lost her love.

Suddenly someone pat her shoulder she turned around to see her boyfriend.

She run to his embrace and kiss him like there's no tomorrow.

" I sorry gray Sama . I should trust you. ." she said .

He hugged her and kissed her lips for respond .

" Will you be my girlfriend again ? " He asked her .

Juvia jump on him and start to shower him with kisses.

" Of course gray Sama !"