endless love

Juvia pov
" Baby come here ! Come to your mommy" I make playful movement calling my one year old daughter Silvia.

"M..ooo.wmy ..." Silvia giggle and run towards her mommy .

Juvia laugh and smile when she hear her baby voice and how cute she is calling her . Her heart flutter and feel proud to be call mom .

"Mowmy! Mowmy !ehehehe!" Silvia laugh when her mom kiss her neck.

" My little baby " I lift her from ground and put her on bed .

" Eww babyyy you need to take bath " I said and change my into disgust only to see Silvie face change into sad and almost crying a baby .

Her eyes starts to tear up
" Oh no no baby don't cry mama just make fun of you ....don't cry if you cry mommy will cry " I said and make my face into crying face . As soon I do that my baby jump on me and plant kiss over my face and mumble something" mowmy nu cry......mowmy"

I pick her up and went to take out bath .after the bath.i change my baby diaper and change her dress into cute little sky blue gown.

My baby is a angel.

I put on a dark and sky blue dress selected by my cute baby .

When I was comb my hair Silvie try to play with my hair because she loves to play with my hair like her papa .

" Omg now mommy have to punish this naughty girl " i say and starts to tickle her .

Our laugh full inside house . Suddenly I feel something tickle me making me
Fall beside my baby .there was a hand pinning me down and tickle my stomach and feel little hands tickle my armpit .

" Come on Silvie let's show your mom who is the boss of tickles" I heard my husband voice.

"Eh no no no have mercy on me please!" I cried out but my husband and my baby start to tickle me to death .

After few minutes my husband let me go and fall beside me and kiss my forehead. I give him a tired smile.

"You will sleep on couch today " I say making his eyes go wide .

I feel something try to get into middle of us so I move my body a little giving access to my baby who is pouting and try to fit in middle of her parents.

"Dada!" She scold him to move his body .
My husband give a little laugh and move his body .

Our Princes is such a attention seeker like her father .

" My queen and my princess looking gorgeous ! " My husband say and hug us .

"Let's go to guild to pay them a visit and have a dinner " he say and went to take a bath .

Skip....

After pay a visit to guild had our dinner we went to park for a walk .

"Dada icecrwm!" She ask her papa and being best dad ever her agree to buy her one .

"Hubby my legs are hurting I will sit here you go and buy for silvia ..." I say feeling tired .

"Are you okay? Do you want to go home ? Or carry you ?" He ask in concern.

" No hubby you go and buy for her I will wait for you here . Don't worry I just feel my feet little hurt It will be alright " I said .

He was not too convince with my answer but went to buy ice cream because my baby start to make crying face .

I was sitting on bench and see around me .

It was really peaceful.
Until .

" Juvia...?" I heard a voice ..

The voice that once I waited for.
The voice that once I craved for .
The voice that once I cried for .
The voice that once I love for .

" Gray ...." I look around and see him look same but little messy .

" It's been few years ..." He said and scratch his head .

" Yea it's been .....when did you return ?" I asked him . Take his hands from his pocket.

" Just few minutes ago ...i was on the way to guild but I saw blue hair and remind you. I never thought it was you ...but it is .....wow it's been five years I saw you...you look beautiful . " He said

I just give him little smile .

" Yeah... thank you" I thanked him .

" So how are you ? How have you been ...you know ..after our ..."

He trailed off.i close my eyes remember our break up .

" Well I'm happy now ...my life is perfect how yours?" I ask him back .

He smile nervously and his eyes show regret .

" My life ...is same just ....there is no longer love...," He said looking at my eyes searching for something or reaction.

" Don't worry gray you will found your love " i say .

He shook his head.

" I think you don't understand......I'm sorry juvia...for breaking up with you ...I don't have choice ...can we start over again?" He look at me with pleading eyes .

Oh no...he doesn't know I'm married..

I give him a heavy sigh .

" Well I'm sorry gray ....but it's too late ..." I say and show him my hand which show my marriage ring .

He look shock and with disbelief.

" You...are married? ...how. ..,?" He asked stammering probably couldn't accept the truth .

" Well after you broke up with me I was depressed and devastated but he come in my life and save me from darkness.we fall in love then boom we get married and blessed with a princess." I tell him .

He look still shock .

" You have a baby?" He asked .

Before I could answer him
"Ma. Ma!" My baby yelled make me and gray turn to see source of sound .

There stood my husband with carrying my baby .she eat ice cream and offer to her father .

Cute !.

My husband come beside me and place kiss and my cheek and out his hand on my waist staring at gray .

" Well gray this is my husband rogue and my baby Silvia. I introduce them.

Gray came from his shock and give us little smile .

" Hey ...this rogue Cheney from sabertooth right ?he asked him .

Rogue give him a smile and nodes.

" Well it's getting late.nice to meet you gray fullbuster ." My husband say .

I bow my head .
" Yea it's getting late .see you next time gray bye !" I say to him .

He smile and wave his hand and start to walk away from us .

I stare at his walking figure.

I feel my husband pat my shoulder.

" He does not I'm married...I tried to ask for second chance but it's too late I'm happy with my family.." I say and give him my smile.

Rogue give me a smile and kiss my cheek holding my waist and walk away to our home .