one sided love

Everyone is laughing and joking beside her .she just keep silent and use her iPhone without having any care about her surroundings...that's what they thought but it's far away from truth .

She is suffering and crying from inside but keep a cold face in outside.she don't want to let they know that's she is suffering.

She scroll down her Instagram feed and search for something that can make her smile and keep in cool face ...but it's harder than she thought.
How can she smile

How can she laugh

How can she be normal again .

How can she be free

How can she unrelease her demons

When her surroundings are laughing and making fun of her .she is tired .she thought them as friends but they take her as joke which makes her hurt .

Even though she making fun of her she still like and appreciate their forgotten friendship.

Even though they don't care or try to understand her...she still there. For them helping them without they knowing and care for them but they take her for granted .

She sat there watching the man of her heart....is loving other women Infront of her eyes .

Her eyes over them watching getting closer and closer and stick to each other like a glue .

She regret to be here .
She regret it a lot .maybe if she just sit in her house she won't be in this pain .

She came to reunion because she missed her friends and the place .
But fate decide other when all of her friends couldn't make it up at last minute.

She was there in a group she is familiar with but not anymore after her friends turn back against her .

She like Stella . Stella is a strong and beautiful girl its explain why every guys fall in love with her .

Stella is her close friend .even though they has been friends for 7 months but the girl had win over my heart and become my bestie.

And then the same girl is being with him .

But she couldn't blame her .

She doesn't know I love him .

She doesn't know we had a past .

So I couldn't really blame her ..

After a rejection from him four years ago ..I dint give up on him.
I still love him and tried to impress him .

But his eyes on Stella .

First I do try to hate Stella but soon she become my friend..my feelings and my love fading away slowly.

I start to move on from him .

But I couldn't fully move on from him .

But today I saw him with my best friend Stella .

They was happy .

They are good together.

Then I decided to let him go forever.

It's ok if it hurts me ...

It's ok ....

But I want to make sure Stella happy.

My best friend happy .

And him to be happy even though it s not with me .

My love from him is going away .

I feel like I been freed from a cage .

It's not other than a cage I made of love .

Just because I lost my first love doesn't mean I won't get other .

They are happy that's all the matter .

Gray and Stella are happy ..

I don't care about me anymore.
...

Because whenever juvia is sad .....the rain will be with her ....crying with her ....
I won't chase for Love anymore ..
Let the love chase me .