brother's love

Mira pov
I looking intensely at every couple and all of my ship success expect gruvia ! Gray he such a coward not realize that juvia is in love with him wait he knows it but he pretend to not knowing it . Idiot! I think this is time to devil match maker .

I took out a blue small bottle and it's contain with love potion.

I drop it in gray drink and juvia .

Juvia gray here your orders ! I call them .

They come over me . Juvia first one drink it and finish whole glass of drink contain love potion

Unfortunately for gray ....

He was about to drink it when he get hit by a barrier thrown by who else our idiot natsu !

My plan fail now .

They start to fight each other when juvia

Start to scream loud making me little scared a blue smoke cover her and

Poof!

There stand baby juvia her dress in now not fit her making her look like

A baby try to wear a monster shirt .but she look adorable in it .

But this is love potion umm maybe there more fun in it let's watch whats going  to happen.

Gray pov

I heard juvia scream so Loud and then pop! A baby umm little juvia standing Infront of us she is maybe 3 years old I think?but not gonna lie she is so cute in it.

She look at us and start to cry making our eyes wide open .

I saw girls run to her and try to comfort her but she still crying .

I went to her try to smooth her out which work.

  .

she stop crying for few minutes then she starts to cry louder.

Move ice freak ! I heard dark voice behind me . Gajeel went to juvia  and carry her .
pffft like she gonna stop crying but away from my imagination and others she stop to cry and giggle at him .

What ! All of us yell in same time .

Juvia look little shock with our sound and was about to cry when gajeel whisper something to her her and calm her down .she hides her face into his crook of neck .

We never meet this kind of gajeel and it's only happening because juvia .

Ok who gonna take care juvia until levy find a cure for this ! Juvia who you want to go with ? Mira ask her sweetly she obviously gonna choose me
!well I'm her gray Sama .

She raise up her face from gajeel and look at all of us . She look at me and said something I never expect she will say ......and will choose except me

Juvia wans tow gow withy gajeel kun !

She said in a cute to tone and she chooses gajeel.

Gajeel seems to be proud brother took her with him lily follow him from behind .

I saw levy look at him with shock and awe.

I also awe to see this side of gajeel.

But I frown because from now it's will be hard to spend time with juvia because her over protective brother .

Maybe I understimate gajeel rights in juvia life .

This gonna be a taught to make  juvia  close to me .

They're are sequels for this part oneshot. which won't be  publish tomorrow 🤣it might take some time based on comments if u really want next part comment and don't forget to vote this story 💗