6 years

Gray pov
Finally after 6 years of training and job .

I been 6 years I visit my guild my friends.but it seems like someone is out of my mind.

In few minutes I Will be in magnolia and I can go home have a nice rest and meet my girlfriend .wait yea juvia !

Yup I and juvia had dating to each other 6 years ago. Im barely in house because want to get saving for our life together but it's seems like I have forgotten her existing .how can it happen?

No way I can forgot a women who is waiting for me for 6 years wait if I calculate before we get together it's wow I don't know I keep that women for a long time . But after I won't let her wait for me anymore..I will make her the most happiest woman in her life

I still remember our last conversation with this job which to lead to a fight...she must not so angry with me .hope she will take me again .

Flash back

Juvia let me go ! I have to take this job it paying us a lot of money we will have a better life after this! I said to her crying figure who is holding my hand as her life is hanging on it .
She keeps crying and croaked out

Gray Sama please don't leave juvia again! Please it's too long gray Sama will forget about her ! She doesn't want gray Sama leave her again ! She don't want rain again! Please!

She keeps  begging me to not leave her .

Suddenly I felt angry. And I let I consumed me .

Why can't you understand it in your thick skull! I want to leave it's final don't try to stop me and I won't stop for your stupid action. Now go away let me go ! I don't care ! Im leaving either you like it or not !

With that I push her figure and leave her crying alone rain starts to fall .I do feel guilty leaving her behind but I have to I don't have much choice.

Bye gray  ! We won't meet again! A small low voice behind me but I ignored it .

Ends

Now I feel shame because of behaviour and anger I took her .I still remember her eyes full of pain and sadness
She don't deserve any of it .

Train is now here magnolia.

Magnolia quite change actually.
I went to guild.

On the way to guild I saw a banner with mira is sitting on chair umm look like she is model wait she was a model .

I grab  a soccer magazine before heading to guild I was looking through the magazine maybe I could get information.

Ohw Mira has married laxus and erza married jelal .and they are pregnant gonna be little emotional

Levy and gajeel have a son name gale wow they are pretty fast!

Lucy and natsu dating and living together wow some how flame brain got his girlfriend and poor Lucy dealing with him .

Now I'm here Infront of my guild I open the door loudly and yelled
I'm back !

All of eyes now on me then they start to cheer .

I went to master office and tell him that I'm back .

I went to guild hall my eyes are searching for certain blue women but there's no any of it .

Maybe she went outside.i tell myself and order a drink from Mira she look more mature now .

She hands me a drink a left me without saying anything.