a week

Juvia pov

Juvia and gray Sama has living together for a long time .
Juvia was having a nice dream right now ....until...

Gray pov
I'm hugging my girlfriend. I wrap my hand on her waist .she start to move uncomfortable with something and her face show painful experision.

I then notice this is her moon blood (I don't know why I call period moon blood.). 

So I get up from the bed and went to bathroom to search for pads . There's no pads there so I quickly change and go to shop and buy her pads and some ice creams and dark chocolates.

When I get to home I saw her still sleeping so I warm her bath and ready for her a warm relaxing bath .

I woke her up .
She open her eyes and frown at me .
Gray Sama ...
She whimpered.

I just make her sit .and drop the huge bomb on her head .

Juvia come on take a bath ....it's your time a week for a month...I said to her

She widened her eyes and start to cry ..damn her hormones....she finally done with her tantrums.

When she take a bath I went to kitchen and prepare breakfast and hot towel to put on her stomach.she Will be in pain later.

She come to kitchen we eat together she lazily drag herself to bed again and lying on bed I took the hot towel and put on her stomach she smile softly.

After a while she start get some craving ..and mood swings....

She throw a bottle of lotion which hit directly on me .

After few minutes she cry because hurt her gray sama.

I have to control my girlfriend for a week then she will turn to be normal...

After she cool down we sleep together I keep massage her stomach and provide heat as much as possible.

No matter what happens I always love her .