readers X gruvia

Gray pov

I watch lately my girlfriend look bother with something.

I want to ask her but I just won't do it. .. yes I'm stupid .

Lately she received some gifts like chocolates and roses which only couple source .

I mean the combination of it is a relationship between ....u know couple.

But as a boyfriend I'm here so who the hell is giving her those things.

Is that person she / he.

.I don't want to be he I will slice his throat the second he came to the picture.

Is it Lyon possible to do it . I talk about this to juvia but she say Lyon love meredy.

So who is giving her cards .

In the end there will write your ~b~

Who the hell is b if I find b I will make sure he is six feet under the ground.

That person is bothering her and me .

My curiosity is taking lead .

I look at my girlfriend to see her blushing because the girls teasing her with that person.

Hello the boy friend here ! I thought.

But seeing her blush for someone else making me want to punch something or someone so I did .

I punch fire breath next to me and he start to punch me until erza hit our head together.

Juvia come to me and grab my hand lead me to outside.

Gray Sama that unknown what to meet juvia ....she said.

He could be dangerous juvia ...I warn her .

But being stubborn and my curiosity don't helpful at all.

So we go to the place that person ask her .

I hide behind a building watching juvia standing .

Suddenly in a lightning bolt a figure hug my girlfriend...

I felt angry and grit my teeth.

I run that person and push that Creep from my girlfriend.

What the hell man !the voice said .

When I look closely I notice that the person is a she .so I let my breath out .

And relief.

Who are you unknown San ? My girlfriend ask her politely.

Well I'm one of your fan and reader . Actually we have a club and our job is ship you .more like fan girl.

Wow my juvi have fan girl .wait I do have too right .

I ask her about my fan girl earning a glare from my girlfriend.

Umm no this is gruvia .... And I only love juvia because she is brave enough to make gruvia happen not like you .she yell .

Juvia just laugh while I'm pouting.

Nice to meet you readers hope you will always ship us together. We love you so much . She said .

The girl run away after that and both of us get to our house and sleep.