secrets out

Gray pov
It's been a year me and my girlfriend juvia together.well a lot of fun and romantic time have we been through.

I can't wait to make her mine but I still need sometime to propose her soon as possible . I still remember our night three days ago . It's such a best memorable night for us .but I notice juvia have been more distance and have a lot of mood swings .she also threw up a lot on morning.

And it hit me up I don't use condoms that night. Maybe she is pregnant not that I will be sad I will be happiest man alive but I don't know how to tell this to the guild.

I need to make confirmation so I went to medical shop and buy some pregnancy test stick .

.
Run to house to see juvia is eating blueberry muffins.she look at me and gulp it .I just smile and went to talk to her .

Ummmm juvia I don't think you notice but I think you are acting change after our night ..........,I said to her hoping she will catch the hint.

Umm juvia thinks so because she have been throw up a lot lately.juvia thought it's was stomach flu but ......... could juvia be pregnant?she ask him with little afraid he may leave her .

Maybe you should try pregnancy test here is it now go to bathroom! Call me after you done .don't afraid I will never leave you we will face it together
I tell her with a smile she return it and went to toilet..

After five minutes...

Gray Sama ! She yell and run into bathroom to see she is crying and hugging her self curling up on the floor. I went to her and saw the stick show positive result . I decided to carry her up and bring her to bedroom .she was hugging me because she is afraid to let me go. I put her and bed and look at her face. She cover up her face and cry .I remove her hand and kiss her lips her eyes show confusion

Do you think I will leave you because you are pregnant.....juvia I love you and this our love is growing up on your beautiful tummy.i can't wait to carry him/her on my arms. I can't wait to train him .juvia im happiest man in live to get a girl like you.please don't cry .I pour out my feelings.

She look at me and kiss me .she smile widely.she was glowing.

God I love her so much .

For rest of day we just spend with cuddling each other.

I remember something.

Uhh juvia if you don't mind can we hide this from our guild?
I ask her .her eyes start to tear up .

Why gray sama is gray Sama shame on her ! Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
She start to cry .I hug her tightly and plant some kisses on her neck. .

  I will never shame on you I just want some time.....i don't want they be suprise we should reveal it in few while.  He said with a cute face and scratch his neck .

Juvia calm down and hug him before sleep on him .

Next morning.

Juvia dress up while I was watching her from bed .she was looking herself on mirror and smile proudly.

Look gray Sama in few weeks there's gonna be baby bump on juvia's belly !she said cutely I just chuckle and walk to her put my hand on her belly and look forward the mirror staring at her .

I think we should meet doctor I took a appointment for your baby belly next week so we have time to reveal to our friends.i said with a sigh thinking about guild members gonna react for it. Juvia was blushing maybe she also embarrassed.