forever single

Beyonce#all the single ladies put your hands up !:-D

Gray pov

What you like to have sir ? A sweet voice ask me when I was searching for a good drink .I put down the menu and look up to order the drink I a girl with a cheerful face .she look freaking cute. Her blue hair so nice and seems soft I want to play with the end of her hair with form cute little curl .her eyes is midnight blue .it's so memerizing . Then I saw her face blush ....oh shoot I stare her face too much maybe she get uncomfortable.
Stupid gray.

A glass of lemon tea ice ... I told her she run away to kitchen so fast .maybe I make her Shy ....she look cute tho .

Wait am I flirting with her ...yeah I'm single nothing wrong about it .right .

But there some more adventurous romantic we have I think ....I'm interested on her if she is single I can take her out for a dinner like a date ...be friend ....more .

But I need to ask her first.

When I was preparing myself to ask her about herself...she come and put my drink Infront of me .

She look at me and smile.

Umm are you alone sir ? She ask me know shook my head.

She put up her hand towards another waitress and make signal.

Would you mind if I accompany you sir let's have a drink together.

I nodded the girl who run away from me now asking me want to company me.

She sit down Infront of me and the another waitress give her a glass of blue berry milkshake.

Can I know you Name ...mr?

She ask

Gray ..gray fullbuster yours ?
I ask her smirking.

Juvia's name is juvia lockser.
Wow cute 3rd pov .

We start to chit chat each other and share our number.

I feel so attracted to her .she smile at my last question.

Gray Sama juvia is single....she is just not interested on relationship before but now she is thinking about it..she said .and left him with a kid get his candy .

He vowed to himself

Don't worry juvia lockser you won't be single anymore....

Sorry for short and stupid story I really in tight schedule right now !

Special thanks for
Hildegradine

Holly_Bunny14

They are most friendly person in my chats . especially Hildegradine
A lot of love for her