not the same (ii)

Gray pov

It's been 3 months she have left me .
..the guild . We are really sad and guilty make  fun and laugh at juvia

In these months I realize that I love her because I was stupid before I lost her . This time after she come back I'm going to treat her like a queen and shower her with love . Hope she will get back today . Erza told us she is coming today ,as a suprise we gonna throw her a party .

Door burst open a girl come into the guild she was wearing

( She was wearing clothes above 👆)

She took off her hat and long blue hair fall down . She come inside the guild . Erza is the first person run to her and hug her.  She took off her sunglasses and my jaw drop.
The Sama blue orb's I fall in love standing there like a angel.

She smirk to erza and get into the master room.

After a while she get out the office. She say something to Mira and come sit across me .
I saw the guys are drooling over her making me clench my jaw.
    Mira come and place a drink on her table and talk to her she just nooded or shook her head for reply. She still dint talk yet .
        Mira left her alone and juvia was enjoying her drink .she take something from her pocket it's looking like lacrima but more updated version.she took and type something while sipping her drink . She blush a little and continue to type.

Anger consume me because she blush for someone else.jealous creep into me . My breath stop when she look my eyes and I noticed I was staring her long time  . She look me with cold stare there is no emotion in it . Then she continue to use her lacrima.

Lucy ,cana,levy and others come Infront of her looking at her . She ignores them .
Hey juvia ... How are you? Cana ask her .
She just look up and make a thumbs up .

Suddenly Lucy cried out and hug juvia . Juvia seem to be shock but keep her cold face .
We are sorry juvia ! We just thought it's funny and you going to take easy on it ! We are sorry for making you cried ! Lucy apologize while crying.

     She nodded and give them a little smile .
      Come sit here.she said with a blank face.
They nodded happily and sit down with her .

Soon boys join my table .gajeel looking like proud brother.

Natsu smell her . Juvia look him weirdly.
Hey juvia let's fight!he said to her .with a bored experision she flip him off while sitting.
Natsu Knock out.we just look her .

Suddenly her lacrima make sound she took it and put it on her ear.
Yeah what is it?she said .
Umm I don't think this will work up let's break up .

Yeah bye !

She finish it . I just shock break up she was in relationship...

Girls ask her about it .
She just simply
He is just one of my so call boyfriends..she said .

My heart drop when she have boyfriend and my heart become dust when she said boyfriends.
I never expect this.

So juvia where you was for three months? Levy ask her .

Im just worked with evil guild become one of them ,get some boyfriend, new power and some evil thoughts. She said and finish it with a smirk .

You work with evil guild? Why did you do that  ?Lucy ask her .

I work with evil guild for a mission.my mission was to bring down the evil guild  . I work for fairy tail too. I collect information and give to master and help magic council to bring down the guild. she said .wow she bring down the whole  guild alone .

Wait you the one bring down moonless guild? Cana ask with shock .
She just nodded her head like it's the most easiest thing.

After the conversation she get out from the guild . Natsu and gajeel come to her and punch her without her consent. I was about to stop them when juvia move and grab their hand twist them. They cry out .
She let it go and glare at them .
I have no time to play with kids ! She said coldly she get out the guild.
I run behind her . I held her hand in a alley .
She look suprise then frown.
What !  She ask me . I just get close to her . I can smell her breath it's like mint .
I love you! I blurt out. She look at me with anger.

Then her anger turn to smirk .
Well I have heard it many times . Try new one .she said it's only make my blood boil.

Don't test my patience juvia ... I warn her .

I will she challenges me without wasting a second I kiss her.
Unfortunately the kiss land on her cheeks because the turn her head.

She push me back make me stumble.
Don't you think easy on me !she said and give me hard glare before walk to her house .

Next day

She come inside the guild like a goddess.i saw other guys looking at her.  I grab her hand and drag her out with me .she keep yelling at me to let her go.  No way I'm going do that. Not now or never .

I hug her and
Juvia please forgive me  after you leave I realize I love you! Please give a chance to me  .
I plead her .she look at me and keep staring at me .

Ok this is your last chance ...she said .

I pull out the hug and kiss her .she look shock then kiss me back .

I whisper her ear
Let's go to date .I said .

She nodded.

Here is it !gruviaverxoxo^_^