bet

Gray pov

Everything you said ! Everything single things we done! Everything ! Everything is a lies isn't it ! Juvia could even imagine gray will do this !but gray .... Why would you do that ! You could tell juvia she is not good enough! She yelled at me .

Everything thing I do for her is real even I want to fake it .there no lie in it but a single lie is now tearing up our relationship.i have made mistake.
She is too good for me .
I thought in my mind .
Her words cut deeper than a knife but it's true I just want to use her it's just bet but soon it changed and I fall in love with her.

I can't say anything to her because I'm the fault here.

Juvia trust you she love you more than she can love herself!juvia never believe other but she believed to you and she made a big mistake by falling in love with you!
Her blue beautiful orb's just dull and so her heart.tears are falling like waterfall from her eyes . Her nose become Red and her pale skin are red too because she is angry and crying a lot .

You uses her ! Her feelings!her love ! Her attention! All ! She even give her to you but you just use her like a trash !  How could you do that ! Juvia is done !she is damn done with you ! Your fake love !fake attention!fake words and all fu#king fake like you !

I just shocked juvia would never curse even she was is mad ...wait she is mad ..no livid .

I raise my hand to touch her hand .
She jerk it off like I'm a disease and hiss .

Don't you fu*cking touch me ! She hiss with venom .

No!nononono ! I have to fix this ! I love her ! I have to make her believe me ! I don't want to loose her !

Please juvia I'm so
Before I could finish it she cut it off.
Don't ! Finish ! That ! Don't you ask sorry if you don't mean it gray ! You know what I love you so much respect you so much but now I feel disgusted to be near with you !
She yell with venom .

Yeah I'm feel disgusted on myself too juvia .

You know! I think this for good ! God give me chance to get see your real self now ! I hate you gray ! I don't want you to be in my life anymore!

She yell

She hates me .....

But i love her this can't happen I can't loose her for freaking bet .

No ! No juvia please listen to me I love you and I always been please don't !I beg her.

You love me huh ? You don't you love your freaking bet which will help you get a car with it ! I throw my love and use me for a car right now go don't you come to me !she yell .

No juvia I don't! I don't need the car I only want you please! I love you juvia!
I  yell and begging at her .

She was about to walk away when I fall on knees and grab her hand .

Please juvia don't I love you.....I'm so sorry....
I said my voice full of desperation and afraid if I let her go she will gone forever.

Gray this for good .....I couldn't able to trust you anymore.. please find someone else.
She said.

I can't find someone else I want her .

I stood up and grab her and turn her around.

I slam my cold lip on her warm soft lip .

She push me and fall on knees and cry.

Why gray why are you making harder for me ! Please I don't want you !

She said .

I make myself on her level .

Please juvia just one chance....I love you I will prove it to you

She look at me . .my eyes now full of hope and love for her .

She close her eyes and

Ok I will give you a last chance but I need some time .....

I smile and whisper

Of course take your time...you will not regret giving me a chance juvia . And it's gray Sama for you . I love you and I always.

Shout out for
fairy_neko_loveHildegradineHolly_Bunny14Celestialaries17