his best Mistake (iii)

Gray pov

I saw how Lyon holding her waist and kiss her lips .

I felt betrayed....

This how she felt when I particularly make out with other girls Infront of her .
Well karma is bitch !

I turn away from that scene and walk away .

Whatever juvia you will be mine ...
You have to be mine .
I will get back what is mine .

With that I walk away from there .

I wait for her out of school.
.i know she will use this way to go to her house .

When I saw her coming so I pulled her to an alley .

She start to fight and try to yelled .
I close her mouth before she do it .

But a liquid made me pulled my hand over mouth . I realize it was her tears .
Now I feel like biggest shit .
She is not crying because of me .

" Juvia ... It's me gray " I tell her .

She open her eyes and let out relief breath .

She move away from me .

" What the hell gray. ! I thought it's a rapist or something!" She yelled  .

"I.........mm sorry..." I said to her .
She shake her head .

" What are doing here ? And why the hell you grab me ?" She ask.

"Juvia ....can you please follow me I want to show a place ...my hidden place ..." I asked her .

" What this is the end of this alley gray there's is not other way " she said.

" Just follow me juvia .." I said and start to dragged her with me .

There's was a secret way In that alley and only I knew about it so I thought I will nice to show her the place .
Juvia is the first and last woman who gonna come with me to this place .

I cover her eyes and walked her to perfect scene .
I opened her eyes hear her gasp .I literally groan hearing her voice .

"What ......is this place .....wow I never saw this place it's so beautiful! Look I can see our house from here " she said while jumping .
She looked so free and open with me I like skrewed it I love to her her happy .
Her happiness make me smile .

" Thank you gray for showing this place I really appreciate it. Your past girlfriends must be happy to see this place too " she said .
What she thought I bring all girls here ,...
No

I grab her hand
My eyes get little teary when thought about losing her creeped in .

She looked me in eyes . Her beautiful eyes held worried and confused in it .
The eyes showed me love and desperation now showing something else because I'm a stupid .

I pull her closer .our breath is so close and I can smell her  scent which makes  make me addicted towards it .

I looked her lips . God it's so soft I have became addicted to her lips when I freaking kiss her .
She looking do beautiful. Why was I going behind trash while a angel waiting for me with full of love .

I don't want to lose her ..never she is mine only mine  to love . She just mine no one else .
F#ck that Lyon .this woman is mine .

I loved how her hand fits on mine .
We practically made for each other .

I looked her eyes .

" I'm sorry juvia ....I was stupid and being a jerk to you all this time but I really don't hate you . I never had hate you ... I just was stupid to realize it .
Please juvia forgive me ,...." I said to her sincerely.

She give me a smile .

" Ok gray I forgive you..... So let's be friends?" She held her hand .
I shake and with her .
" Friends...." I said and smile .
Now we will be friends after this we will be more.

Sorry for the late and short chapter.  ┌(・。・)┘♪