true love

Gray and juvia meet three years ago.
Gray was buying a magazine when saw juvia .
He completely lost into her beauty.
She look so pretty which stole his heart .
He fall love at first sight.
Her beauty took his breath away .
He went to her and start conversation with her .
Soon they start to be friends. Next they got in relationship.
After 2 years they got married .

Their love never decrease  it's just keep growing up.

Gray who fall for her beauty fall for her character too.

"Juvia! Baby come here ! " Gray called his wife .

Juvia come to her husband and hand his bag .

Gray notice his wife is now changed.
Her skin is getting pale and she look weak .
Her face now begin to get wrinkles.

He kissed Her lips and waved her a goodbye.

Later that night he get home early saw his wife standing Infront of mirror while crying.
She standing naked .
"I'm getting ugly ....my face is getting old .my beauty began to fade .how can I  face gray Sama ! " She said while crying.

She dress up still not noticing I'm standing here .
She took make up and apply it .

I couldn't see it anymore so I left .

Next day

I bought a chocolate box for my wife

And went to home  . I went into room without knocking the door but I heard juvia talking with someone in phone and holding a paper .

" Please tell me there is cure for this sickness...." She begged .

My wife is sick ?

" It's  effect my beauty and health?"she cried .

" Okey doctor...." She said and hang off phone .

I saw she hide paper inside our cupboard.

I knocked the door and saw her wiped off her tears and give me a smile .
" Hey gray Sama ! When did you came back ? It's okay gray Sama juvia will wait for you in kitchen.  Fresh up  gray Sama !" She said leave me in room alone .

I closed the door and took out the paper and read it .

Tears flowing out from my eyes.

After a week I always saw her crying Infront of mirror.

Juvia pov .

I was cleaning room when I get call from a unknown number I attended the call .

" Hi this is juvia fullbuster! Who is there ? " She asked .

" Excuse me Mrs fullbuster..we need you to come to magnolia hospital now because your husband caught up in a accident." I drop my phone down .

I took my purse and car key to hospital.

I went to reception. After know where is him I run to room 43.
When I get there doctor came out at the same time .

" Are you Mrs fullbuster?" Doctor asked me .

" Yes ! How is my husband?" I asked him while crying .

" He have no problem but his eyes ....Mrs fullbuster I'm sorry to say this but your husband lost his sights. He is blind .

My heart dropped...my gray sama lost his sights....

He can't see me anymore...

Why ! Why gray Sama have to deserved This ! Why fate played in our life .

I went inside room and saw gray Sama lying on bed with bandages on his eyes .

I took chair and take a sit beside him.

" Juvia. ... Is that you ? He asked me.

" Yes gray Sama..." I answered him .

" I'm sorry juvia ....I can't see anything anymore I'm waste.... You don't deserved .... Please marry someone else who can take care of you .." before he can say more I cut him off .

" Shut up gray Sama ! Juvia only love you and she can't replace you ! She fell for heart not for your look ! Stop thinking negatively! Juvia will always love gray Sama !" She yelled .

Juvia kissed him and he responded for it.

They back to their home .
Juvia took care of gray .
She always be there to help her love .

Her beauty also fading away.

After 7 months .

Juvia died because of her sickness.

Gray was standing Infront of her grave .he was wearing black outfit and black glasses .

He felt someone tap his shoulder .

" Poor blind guy... For these months your wife took care of you now who gonna take care of you ..." A guy said .

Gray took off his glasses.

" who said I was blind ..? I was never blind I just acted to her because I don't  want her to fall to depression and feeling sad because her beauty is snatch away Infront of her eyes. She cried because afraid I will leave and upset with her face also because she  suffered from sick .I always love her. Even she left this world. I always love her . I love her as much she love me and I will waited for her.  I will continue to live this life for her. But I will not forget her or take other girls as my partner." He said .

And walked away from juvia's grave .

He  visit juvia's grave everyday .

He also adopted a little boy as his son .
He named him as Strom.

Both of them will visit juvia's grave everyday .
For storm juvia is his mother even though he don't know her but hearing from his father gray he sure she is the best mother and wife .

Gray always have a big smile when talked about juvia. he always adviced his son storm.
" If you pick women choose her from your heart. If your heart say she is the one never don't give up on her . beauty don't last forever but a kind heart will . The is world give importance to beauty but the cruel reality be like someone who is beautiful may have most ugliest heart inside .stay loyal to your partner like I stay loyal for my juvia . I vowed I will love her until my last breath and I'm doing it willingly because I love your mom truly.....and it's called true love my boy ...it's cames  from  your heart not by your eyes ."

"If I had to choose between breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you" juvia makes promised to gray before she left this world.