Combat

Tya POV
My body was being shook out of sleep, "Talia, wake up." I fluttered open, "Its time for your combat training, Lucas wanted me to wake you up." I opened my eyes to see Dan (aka bunny) next to me.

I nodded my head and sat up from the bed, "Natalia, are you still mad about yesterday?" I looked at Dan, "I'm fine, just not in the mood." I grabbed my clothes and went into the bathroom. I did the usual in the bathroom, when I finished getting dressed I brushed my teeth and went downstairs.

Coffee and bacon entered my nose, Mon, Mika, Laila, and Luke were sitting in the kitchen. "Good morning Natalia, are you hungry?" Laila said as she placed a plate full of bacon on the table, I shook my head. I caught Mon looking at me but he averted his eyes when stared back at him. "Natalia I will be training you today with your weapons but Laila will help you in combat." Lucas said, I nodded my head.

"Let's go." Lucas walked out the back door and walked into the basement next to the cell room. It wasn't an ordinary basement it was a fucking shooting range.

You know how fucking strange that is to have a shooting range in your basement, but I forgot this is a whole gang I'm in

"Basically I'm just gonna teach you how to use guns, we're gonna start with the simple guns."

Lucas POV
I handed her a glock 18, "Ill show how to-." I was cut off as she took out the mag and loaded the gun, the clipped the mag back in place. "Um now I'll show you-." She cocked the gun and looked at me.

The target came down and gunshots went off, watched as she concentrated on shooting the target. She kept shooting until she ran out of ammo. She put the gun on safe mode and set it down, I looked at the target. I'm fucking shocked. She shot the center twice and 3 times in the head, while the rest of the bullets were on the shoulder and other parts of the chest.

This is a turn on, "Now I'll show how to use the more difficult guns." I handed her a commando and a ak 47. "choose your gun." I said she stared at the ak for a bit but moved on to the commando, she grabbed the ak and loaded it up.

Two other targets came down but this one moved, she aimed the gun and started shifting. For a small girl she could really handle a gun like it's nothing. She stopped shooting and admired the mess she made. The targets had lines on them like a cross. If she didn't hate me right now I would totally fuck her in this range.

"Well, I guess this is it for today. It seems like you know how to load a gun." I took the guns from her and put them back in the safe. "Laila's outside waiting for you, training shouldn't take that long."

Talias POV
I walked out the range and went outside, Laila had on shorts and a black sports bra. "Ready Princess." I nodded my head, "We train outside." I nodded my head. "Let's start." We started in basic training and then we started fighting. She's strong as hell, she told me 'Never give out in a fight until your on the floor about to take your last breath.' We fought for about 30 minutes.

It's fun, once we finished we headed back inside to grab food. My body hurts and I'm sweating, when we got inside the kitchen baby(Niko) was already cooking, "You guys look a mess." Baby said, her voice was low but we were able to hear it, "Natalia can really put up a fight, she's a bomb." Laila laughed, I smiled for the first in being her.

Lucas came into the kitchen, his fist were bloody. "Kitten, I'm giving you your first kill." He clapped his hands together, "If you cant do this simple task, your not meant to be here." He walked out the kitchen, "Follow me." I was directed into the cell room once again, "I'm not gonna lock you in here." He smiled, we walked down the cells and stopped at certain cell that held a man chained to a chair.

His head hung low, "torture him, kill him, it's all up to you kitten.I wanna see the blood of my enemy painted on these walls." He pushed me in the cell, the guy raised his head and looked at me with a sickening smile. "Well aren't you a beautiful thing." For a guy to be in a bad situation he seems pretty confident.
START MUSIC
I looked at the weapon table and looked back at Luke. He nodded his head signaling me to continue, I took a huge gulp and picked up a knife. I stabbed his arm getting a scream erupting the room. It felt good to do this, I grabbed the knife from his arm and looked back at him.

I put the knife down and grabbed a scalpel, I slashed his face in on both sides. The seeping blood came pouring from his pale face.

I bigger knife came from the table, I grabbed the knife I jabbed it into his stomach. I swirled it around and watched him scream in pain.

I continued and yanked the knife out, I got tired of playing with his body, I slit his throat and watched at his blood squirted all over the walls and on my clothes. I liked my lips and dropped the knife, I love this feeling.

I looked at Lucas to see him smiling, the adrenaline is pumping through my veins. It was a matter of time before I...

Lucas POV
Natalia looked like she was having fun, she had a bored look on her face it didn't last long before she slit his throat and blood got on her and in the behind her. She licked her lips and looked up at me, I would be lying if I said I didn't have a huge boner right now. She dropped the knife and walked towards me, "Are you re-." Before I could finish Natalia pounced onto me and attacked my lips.

The kiss held aggression and passion, she was tugging onto my shirt. As much as I wanted to continue but it doesn't feel right.

Natalia's POV
I WAS KISSING LUKE, oh my god I'm kissing him. This shouldn't be happening, I stopped kissing him and caught my breath. "I'm sorry, that shouldn't have happened." I walked backwards, "I'll go get Mon." I rushed out the dark hall out of the cell room, "Mon, Luke needs you downstairs." I ran upstairs and rushed into my room, I closed the door and locked it, "How can I be so stupid?" I took off my bloody clothes and took a shower.

Oooooooooooooooooo....a forbidden kiss can unleash forbidden feelings. How will this go??